Ch.8

Camila sat down next to Lauren seeing the girl devour her food as she turned to camila smiling with her thumbs up saying "Thank you for the food!". Camila nodded smiling as she watched the girl.

"Camila, can we talk to you for a second" Ale peaked his head through the door frame.

She nodded getting up and walking into the living room seeing her mother also sitting down on the couch "Whats up?".

"We've talked to the school and they decided that they'll send a tutor here every Friday, that means you'll stay at home every Friday with her too".

Camila jumped up shouting with joy and hugged her parents. "Thank you! Thank you!".

Lauren walked out the kitchen wiping the crumps off her face "Good morning!".

"Morning Lauren"Sinu smiled at the girl who sat next to Camila grabbing her hand playing with it. Camila looked down at her hand then at Lauren, who was too focused on Camila's hand.

"Camz taught me how to ride a bike!" Lauren blurted out.

Ale raised his eye brows "Did she?".
-
Later on that day Lauren had just got out the shower walking into Camila's bedroom "Can I borrow some clothes?".

Camila looked up at Lauren with a towel wrapped around her "Y-yeah".
She got up and grabbed a t-shirt with some sweats giving them to Lauren as her eyes danced around her body.

"T-thanks" Lauren gave her a small smile before walking back into the bathroom to change.

Camila watched Lauren leave and smiled as she saw the girl give a small wave before closing the door.
-

The next day Camila woke up smiling as she had planned a surprise for Lauren which included the girls.

"Pssst Lauren!" Camila nudged her softy "wake up!".

Lauren opened one eye and saw Camila smiling down at her which made her freeze.

|flash back|

Footsteps were heard from up above then slowly down the old creaky stairs.

One step, two step, three step.

He hovered above her and waited till she woke up to find him smiling at her. She could feel his hot breath hit her as she swallowed the lump in her throat, opening one eye and looking at him smile above her.

He grabbed her jaw, lifting her up with it and unzipped his pants smiling as he forced her mouth open.

|end of flash back|

Lauren blinked and shook her head, getting up and giving a small smile to Camila.

"Get ready"

Lauren looked up confused which Camila replied with "We're going to the park".

With that Lauren's smile became bigger as she practically ran towards the shower.
-

Camila and Lauren were currently eating in the kitchen when Dinah called her. She picked it up and smiled when she heard the words "We're here".

The girls hurried and ate their food while rushing outside.

Camila frowned noticing that there was only one seat left "Oh yeah, Uhm someone has to sit on someone's lap. My mom took my car and I have to use her car".

Camila looked at Lauren "Wanna sit on my lap?" She laughed.

Lauren winced at the comment, shaking her head remembering awful things.

"Wanna sit on my lap little girl?"

The words kept on repeating in her head.

Lauren opened her eyes seeing that everyone was looking at her "You okay?"

Lauren nodded "Yeah, I can sit on your lap".

Camila nodded sitting down and waiting for Lauren to sit on her lap, which she did and it didn't help the fact that there were a lot of speed bumps.

Once the girls parked into a spot Lauren was the first one to get out "What are we gonna do here?".

"Follow me" Camila smiled taking her hand with the girls following behind.

"You know, I feel like we're just background characters to them" Dinah shook her head laughing.

Camila rushed Lauren over to the swings. She smiled getting on the swing and letting Camila push her.

All you could hear was the sound of  Lauren's laugh.

From the far distance Lauren could hear a little scream, she saw that she was running away from a boy.

"You wanna play with them?" Camila smiled "they're nice kids, I promise".

"What are they playing?"

"Hide and seek"

|flash back|

"Make this a challenge for me" A man said giving money to Lauren's father.

"Lauren? Someone wants to play hide and go seek with you" He called out.

Lauren hid behind a trash can as the man tried to find her.

It was a small space to hide in but somehow Lauren always hid in plain sight.

"Where are you?"

Lauren ran behind him and hid under a table with a sheet on top. She didn't like playing this game but if she won then she would fed and the man who came for her would have to leave.

"I hear you breathing"

Lauren closed her eyes tight and held her breath.

"Peek o boo"

The man lifted the sheet and dragged Lauren out by her hands. She kicked and screamed trying to escape in which she did. Running up the stairs but feeling someone grab her foot and made her slip. Her father smiled and kicked her down with the man, closing the door and letting the man do whatever he pleased.

|end of flash back|

"Do you wanna play?"

Lauren quickly shook her head, she could feel her heart getting faster and faster. She ran away and hid behind tree.

Camila called the girls over and ran to the tree slowly approaching it "Lauren? You okay?".

She looked up and grabbed Camila pulling her down and hugging her tight "I don't wanna go back".

Camila wrapped her arms around the girl, she looked up at the girls and frowned "You won't ever go back".