Ch.5

Class with Normani went well after all the people turned around. Next was history again with Normani hopefully they can sit next to each other.

"Mrs.Gall can Lauren sit with me?"Normani asked the teacher "Its very important that she sits with me".

Mrs.Gall shakes her head "You know that I would but the other students will get fussy about me letting you do what you want".

"Fuck the other students"Normani blurred out "She has to sit next to me".

"Tomorrow for sure,okay?"Mrs.Gall said waving them off.

Normani sighed shaking her head taking Laurens hand and walking her down the aisle. She sat down Lauren in an empty desk behind her. "If you need anything I'll be right in front of you ,okay?".

Lauren nodded gulping.

A boy looked Lauren up and down walking towards her and sitting next to her smiling. "Hey".

"H-hi"She stuttered.

"I'm Shawn,you?"

"L-lauren"

"Cute, mind if I sit here?"

She shakes her head licking her lips and looking anywhere but the boy. "Quiet huh?".

Lauren was confused...what did he mean by quiet? The school wasn't quiet it was loud too loud.

"You're quiet"Shawn chuckled "Thats what I meant if you were wondering".

She cracked a smile nodding. He seemed nice but that didn't mean he couldn't hurt her.

"Is Shawn bothering you?"Normani gave a stank face at Shawn who returned the face "Because I'll kick his ass,again".

"Again? Yea right"

"I could have if Camila didn't hold me back"

"Why does it matter that I'm talking to her?"

"I-im okay"Lauren spoke up looking at normani nodding.

"See? She's fine"

"If he does anything let me know, okay?"

Class has passed by quickly mostly because Shawn was talking a lot to her along with Normani and him bickering but everything was fine.

Next class was math which was indeed boring like Ally had mentioned earlier. She sat with her in the back mostly sleeping on Ally's shoulder while she took pictures of her and sent them to Camila.

Lunch finally came and Lauren was starving but she was too scared to get lunch so one of the girls grabbed it for her.

"Thank you"Lauren thanked Camila smiling taking her burger and taking a bite out of it. Once she was done she got up looking for a trash can walking towards it and dumping her food. She felt a tap on her shoulder making her turn around.

"Hey cutie"Shawn smiled waving "Come hang out with me?".

"I-i can't"

"Oh okay, but I was wondering if you payed attention during history? I didn't really get the home work"

"Uhm guys? Why is Lauren talking to Shawn?"Dinah asked looking at them both talking.

"Ugh, he wouldn't shut up in history he just kept talking to her"Normani groaned rolling her eyes.

"Should we get her?"Ally asked "It looks like he's taking a liking to her". Camila's head shot up.

She walked over to Lauren And Shawn interrupting their conversation. "Shawn, can I help you?" Camila asked him.

"Uhm, Can I help you? You came over here interrupting us" Shawn spat out "Whatever, I'll see you later Laur".

Lunch had ended and Lauren went to class with Dinah which went very well since most of the Dinah was making Lauren laugh. That was definitely her favorite class.

Her last class would be PE with camila...

Let's just say things didn't exactly go well. Lauren didn't feel comfortable wearing the shorts her PE teacher gave her so she tugged on Camila's shirt asking if they could switch which Camila agreed to. Shawn looked at the two girls and smirked making his way towards Lauren licking his lips.

"Hey Cutie"

Camila rolled her eyes sitting down on the bench texting Dinah on her phone.

|Dinah|
Instead of texting me about being jealous about Shawn paying attention to Lauren, who isn't exactly used to things like this which means pay attention to her because we all know how Shawn is

Camila cursed herself out as she shakes her head. She looked up from her phone and couldn't find Lauren anywhere neither Shawn.

She was now panicking looking for Lauren until she saw her against the wall with tears rolling down her cheeks as Shawn slowly moved in trying to kiss her.

Out of jealousy and Anger Camila went up to Shawn and pushed him off of Lauren.

"What the fuck?!"Shawn shouted from the floor looking at Camila.

Camila didn't bother with Shawn all she was focused on was Lauren and how she curled up into a ball with her head on her kness with her arms wrapped around herself. She kneeled placing a hand on Lauren's back tracing circles.

She looked up at Camila with her watery green eyes and hugged her crying harder and harder.

"Shhhhh,baby,shhhhh".