Chapter 4

Dahyun's Point of View.

We hurriedly get inside the Van because we're already late! We TWICE decided to watch a movie last night as a bonding even though we have an early flight to our vacation today and as a result, we're all freaking late.

"You and your group members are 20 minutes late," said the small handsome guy who I didn't notice that is beside me. He was looking at me intently, and I felt uncomfortable and awkward.

"Sorry" I shyly apologized. I didn't even have the time to fix myself! I didn't brush my hair nor put some makeup on. I bet I look haggard and ugly. Gosh! So embarrassing.

"Tsk. You're too serious Dahyun " Jimin said then he chuckled. Slowly loosening the awkward and uncomfortable atmosphere with his cute and handsome smile. How can he be both?

He is looking in my eyes like there is no tomorrow! I shyly hide my face, Am I really that haggard? The way he looks it is like there is something dirty on my face. I feel like I'm blushing.

"Okay guys, everything is settled. Now, let's go Jeju!" RM cheerily said with his weird gestures.

Minutes later after the Van started moving, I felt a cold thing in my ear and I see Jimin plugging the right earphone in my ear. Again, my heartbeat insanely fast.

Gosh! I hope he is not hearing that.

He played the song 4 o'clock, maybe it's his favorite too, or maybe just because this song is for him.

Even though I can feel my heart beating so fast and I am sweating bullets here because of his presence, he is sitting beside me! My crush is sitting beside me! Who wouldn't get nervous?  and because of what he did earlier, I tried to pretend like its nothing to me so I closed my eyes, and slowly I felt my eyelids getting heavy, and later on, I started to fell asleep.

Jimin's Point of View.

I felt Dahyun's head in my shoulder. She's pouting that beautiful lips of hers. A smile form in my lips.

So adorable. I adjusted her head in my shoulder so that she could feel more comfortable. and seconds later I hear her snoring softly that made me chuckle.

She's cute.

Dahyun's love must be so special and lucky to have her. Even though I've only seen her these past days, I can feel that she's something more. He's so special, I'm a bit insecure or jealous..? I don't know, but why would I?

The TWICE always teases her about him and when they do she instantly blushes and hid her face.

When Seulgi broke up with me just last week, I started to feel Dahyun's presence. I don't know but when their Manager asked me to call them and the moment she walked towards me. Something just— Ugh! I can't explain this! I don't even know what this is.

I don't even know why I never noticed her before. Just now. I can see that Dahyun is a good person.

"Hey Jimin, Dahyun will melt because of you, " Jungkook teasingly said. I glared at him but he just laughed his heart out.

I stopped staring at Dahyun and just looked outside the window. Because Dahyun is not gonna melt...maybe I am.

Dahyun's Point of View

"Dahyun..." I heard a soft voice calling me.

"Dahyun..." that voice. That voice! I opened my eyes and saw Jimin waking me up with his face closely in my face!

"Dahyun, wake up" again, he said.

I got up fast as I could. I felt my cheeks heated as I got shy when I realized that I was sleeping in his lap.

"I–I'm sorry" Damn! why am I stuttering?

"Its okay Dahyun, it is not a sin to sleep in my lap," Jimin said and laughed a little, then he gets out of the car, Seconds later I followed him.

"Dahyun! You're awake, finally" Tzuyu said, walked towards me, and clung her arm in mine. "Let's go" then she started walking that also made me walk because her arm is holding mine.

"Sana, Momo, Nayeon, and Chaeyoung will be our roommates" she informed as we both get our mallets in the back of the Van.

I sighed as I dropped my luggage when we got into our room. I was fixing my clothes. "Dubu are you relaxed after you slept in Jimin's lap?" Momo teased me.

Oh no, here they are again.

"Like you didn't sleep comfortably in Hoseok's shoulder " I teased her back and she was quiet.

Hah! Take that.

"Stop it you two, go take a shower then rest after that we will take a tour on the island," Mina told. So we both stopped, Momo continued fixing her things while I took a shower and after that, I rested for a while.

I was relaxing in bed, looking at the ceiling when someone knocks in the door's room.

I shouted "Wait" then get up and opened the door. "Oh Jimin" shocked, I said. Didn't expect that it would be him, knocking.

"You guys ready?" he asked

"Oh, is It time to tour around?" I asked him.

He shook his head "Well, they're askin' but I'm also here for you" He muttered that again made my heart beat fast.

Ugh! Do you always have to be like that whenever he says something?

"Uh, w-why?"

"Uhm because I wanted to tour with you...just the two of us," he said straightly.

But before I can answer I heard Jihyo knocking at the door's room of the others saying that it is already time to tour around the island. "Well...I guess I don't have to say yes, its time already" I said then smiled at him.

We both went down together. When we got to the restaurant of the resort, the other BTS members are already there and also the other twice members.

"Ok guys, here is the schedule, " their Manager said then he dropped the sheet of papers in the table in front of us.

"I like the Bonfire activity can we start it earlier?" Jin asked their manager while scanning through the itinerary.

"Ok, if that's what you like, we will start it earlier then." Our Manager Jung responded.

We all got up then started the tour.

"Jimin can you take a picture of us here?" Nayeon pleaded then Jimin nodded, Nayeon gave him a camera then he took a snap of us.

As we were all walking around the island's shore, Jimin is beside me. I wanted to walk with the others because it's very quiet here and awkward. I don't know if I should start a topic or what, what if he didn't answer or respond or--- nevermind.

"Dahyun before the bonfire later... can I uh take a walk with you at the shore" why is he asking? Gosh! why does he talk to me all the time now? I mean I like it, no scratch that. I totally love it but...its just kinda new to me.

I don't want to say no but I don't want to say yes either because I never had a walk in the shore with a guy ever and plus that I love.

And aren't we walking now?

Ugh nevermind again.

"Sure"