Chapter 1

Lizzie's POV

Lizzie and Oli are talking

Lizzie: Hey Oli!

Oli: Hey Liz! I was wondering I you were free tomorrow morning? I'd like to show you something...

Lizzie: Yeah I am free actually (It was Saturday so of course I was free. I'm not really the popular type😂)

Oli: Great! I'll meet you in front of your house at 11:00. Bye see you then!

Oli was such a nice guy. He had been my friend since kindergarten. I always love being around him. I wonder what he wants to show me...

Joel's POV

Ugh... I just saw Oli asking Lizzie out. What a lucky guy... I've been trying to ask Lizzie out for a year! She's so perfect in every way. She's so sweet too. I wish she was mine...

The next day
Still Joel POV

Man, I still can't believe Oli asked Lizzie out... Was it a date? I'm not sure. Ugh. Okay Joel just don't think about it. Don't think about it. Don't think about it. You know What? I'll go to the woods today. I really like the woods and it's Saturday so it's not like I have anything else to do.

*he takes his car and drives off*

20 minutes later

Ah, I am finally here.

??: AAAAAAAAAAH!!

Was that Lizzie's voice? No I'm only imagining it by thinking about her.

??: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

There it was again! What the heck?

??: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Okay that's it I'm following the sounds

*he takes his car and follows the sound for a few minutes until he finds a huge abandoned mansion*

The screams are coming from here... I enter the dark house and go up the stairs while still following the sound that are becoming closer now. I open the door...

"Lizzie?" I ask while switching on the light.

"Joel?" Her voice was so soft and delicate although I could hear she was scared

I look around the room for a second before finding her. Lizzie was sitting on an old chair in her underwear her hands tied up in front of her. The sight of her bruised body make me want to cry.

"Lizzie? What happened to You??!!"

She immediately started sobbing.

I sat down next to her and gave her a big hug.

The first words she managed to mutter were:

"We have to get out of here Joel."

I untie the rope around her hands and help her get up

"Come Lizzie this way"

She is shaking so much it is hard for her to walk. I didn't know if it was from fear or because she was cold but I gave her my jacket anyways. She took it without saying anything.

I'm really worried about her... Sweet, happy Lizzie is crying besides me. 

We get to my car. She's still sobbing.