Silver ring

After moving all our stuff in the new house. We went shopping for a new phone.  We got a nice phone with a new phone number. We drove back home and sat on the couch watching movies.
I look at Joel. He's the one. I will never be as happy as I am with me. I want him to marry me. I want to have a life with him.
"Joel...?" I say in a timid voice.
"Yes?" He says looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes.
"Do-do you l-love me?" I stutter.
He looks at me before kissing me.
"Of course." He smiles.
"But do you want to have a life with me?"
"What's the matter with you Lizzie?"
"I just worry that you will love another girl... I wouldn't be able to handle it."
"No, Lizzie, you are my soulmate. My everything. I wouldn't be able to handle losing either."
I nod quietly and look at the TV screen again.
Suddenly, Joel's phone gets a notification which makes us both jump.
"It's Callum." Joel says. I let out a sigh of relieve. For a second I thought it was going to be Oli.

~end of the movie

"Do you mind if I go out for an hour or so?" Joel asks.
"No, just come back this time." I says smiling. "Text me every hour. If you dont text me I will call the police."
"Okay."
He leaves me with a kiss and a empty house.

Joel's POV

That's it. I want to marry Lizzie. I want her to know I really live her. I want her to be happy. That's all I want. I drive off to the nearest jewellery. None of the ring really fit my expectations. So I order one custom made. Its a silver ring with an intricate design on either side of a round crystal in the middle. I hope she will like it. I will have to come get it tomorrow.
I suddenly get a text, thinking it was Lizzie I open the notification immediatly. It's not Lizzie.

O: You think you can escape me? Stupid prison. It was waaay to easy to escape from. Anyway... Meet me up at *insert random street*
J: Please leave us alone, I am begging you. I just want a life with Lizzie.
O: Stupid human, Lizzie is mine get over it. Now don't be late.

I can't escape him... How did he find my number? Should I go?... No, he's just going to kill me. I'm just going to go back to Lizzie. I drive home in a rush. Out of corner of my eye, I see Oli but when I turned my head, he was gone! A few times the same thing happened until I finally get home. I close the door with a sigh and see Lizzie.
"You didn't send a message Joel!" She shouts.
"Lizzie I'm so sorry..."
"No Joel! We had a deal! I was worried sick! I was just about to call the police!"
"I'm sorr-"
"Shut up. Just leave me alone for a while." She says walking up the stairs in a hurry.

*Vote/comment. 
Tell me what you think.
This story might be ending soon.... ❤ love you all 🤞🤞*