the Phone

Lizzie's POV

Im starting to get worried. Joel has been gone for 4 hours already. I hope he is okay... I need to call him. I need to hear his voice.

Joel's POV

I don't know how long I was asleep before my phone's ringing woke me up. Wait... my phone! I didn't know I still had it in the pocket. Quick i need to turn off the sound. Oli might hear me. My hands tremble as I quickly turn off the sound. I still answer the phone.
"Joel!"
"Lizzie listen, I am in troub-"
The door opens. Oli comes in with an angry face.
"Joel.... What the HELL do you think you are doing?"
He takes the phone from my hand and smashes it on the floor.
"Oupsies..." he says laughing hysterically. "Now don't even try to run away. There is no chance you can escape from ME!"
"You are crazy." I say.
"Thank you." He smiles.
What the hell is wrong with him? What happened to our sweet Oli?
"I have a question for you: Where is Lizzie?"
"I...I don't know." I lie. He looks at me to see if I am lying. He turns around and leaves me alone...again. My only chance of escaping is lost. My phone is smashed to pieces on the floor. And the room I am in has no windows. I sit back and accept my fate. I am going to die here. I wish I could see Lizzie's face one more time. Tell her all will be alright. But I can't. I will see her in heaven I guess.
I inspect the room. On the floor are the pieces of my broken phone. A rope. Some of Lizzie's clothes. And a rock.
What a weird selection of items. They are usless to me though. What a horrible fate I have. I am going to die because of my ex.bestfriend. I start crying as I accept reality. Nobody is going to find me here. I am all alone. I suddenly hear crying in a room next to me. Who is that? Its not Lizzie. I hear Oli shout at her.
"Awww look at you. Pathetic. Go cry with Joel."
He puts her on a chair infront of me.
"There... now you guys can cry toegether." He laughs. His laughter is terrifying. It echoes through the abandoned house.
I couldn't recognise her at first but then I saw it was Lauren. Poor Lauren. She is in a much worst state than I am. She is in her underwear like Lizzie was and has bruises all over her body. Her mascara is running down and her tears stained  her face. She isn't looking at me. She is looking around the room, desperate for an exit.

"There is no exit." I say grimly