1

Camden's POV

    I sigh as I walk down the street. I was walking over to my best friend's house, Danielle. We've been best friends for years now. A notification pops up on my phone screen and I squeal. Jacksepticeye just posted a video, I have to watch it later on. I finally get to Dani's house, walking in because I can. I scream, "DANI I'M HERE."

    She runs down the stairs, stopping right in front of me. I laugh, shaking my head at her. She glares at me, "You interrupted me on YouTube. I was Nate and his Sonic Song."

    I shrug as I walk up to her room. she follows behind me, still glaring at me. When we get to her room, I go flop on her bed spreading myself out. I always act like i own the place, but she never says anything to me cause I'll throw a fit. Well I won't I'll just bug her till she gives up. I grab her laptop and search to see if PAX is coming here. She hops on the bed and gasps when she sees. "NO WAY IT'S COMING HERE!"

    I nod as I look to see who's coming. I squeal when I see his name. "Jack is gonna be there." Jack is my love but the sad thing is he doesn't even know who I am. Nate is also gonna be there and Dani is freaking out. As you can tell she loves Nate. I look to see how much tickets cost. $100 each not bad I click the button to actually buy the tickets. "Guess who's going to PAX this year?"

    Dani screams and jumps on top of me, hugging me tight. "OH MY GOD! CAMDEN YOU ARE AMAZING."

    I giggle as I hug her back, "It's no problem at all. This is going to be so much fun." I push her off of me and go on YouTube and click on his new video. Dani whines as she tries to grab her laptop back. i shake my head, "Remember I'm the one who bought the tickets." She growls then sits back down.

    I smile. Hehe I win. I think in my head. Jack is as crazy as normal and I giggle. When the video ends I look Nate so I could stop hearing her growls. "There now shut up."

    She smiles, "Ok." She's all happy now. Ugh I don't get her at all, but whatever she's my best friend. I can't wait till PAX it's going to be awesome. Maybe I will get to actually meet Jack. Probably not but there's always a chance. I look over and see Dani is still watching Nate, I shake my head and head downstairs. I look out the widow because I feel  as if someone is watching me but I don't see anyone. Strange.

    I go grab some food, then go sit on the couch, turning on the tv. I can't shake that feeling of someone watching me, but there's no one there. Supernatural is on and I smirk. This was my show. Dani comes down and looks at me. "What are you doing down here?"

    I roll my eyes and hold up  my food. "What does it look like I'm doing Dani?"

    She huffs, "Whatever smart ass." I giggle and nod, turning my head back to the tv. It was  getting to a good part. I feel the couch sink in and see Dani beside me.  "You and supernatural." I nod as i go back to watching. At one point I think I fell asleep, but I still felt weird about the whole person watching me. I wasn't gonna have a good night sleep I can tell ya that.