4

Camden's P.O.V.

Oh no...I should've know.

A glitch happens on his intro video, and there he was. The glitchy figure standing...laughing. Jack was barely seen on stage, surprized. Obviously it wasn't planed.

"I̟̜̣̟͢'̵̨̪̠̕M̵̫̻̩̤ ̷̨̪͘Ḅ̶̫A̵̛͈̪̼̦͙̮͎͓C̟̗K͏̛̘ ̢̱̭͚͙͎͈̲́F̶̴̟̩̥͍͚͚̜̀Ò̠̹͈̱̟̮̗͡R͔̹̜̱͓̱͉͘ ̵̡̺̬Y̛͓̘̞͙͎Ó̟̱́U̧̳̳̤͚͚͉̗̦,̵̷͉͎͍̪̗͖ ̷̙̖̳̟̭̝͙̟B̺̥̦̖̥̠́A͕͔͙͇B̶̻͇͔͚̜̯͞Y͔̪̲.̛̰͓̰̩̗͢ ̵̗̬̦͎̗̩͖̀́E̛̟͕̹͚̹͔E͙̲͔̭Ę̞͖H̻̥͔E̢̻̞̼̫͔̰̞͚̼H̶̹̠̜͕̠Ę͕̳̮̫̫͡H̡̙͙̩̪E̶̛̖̘̲̦͝H̸̰̖E̯̻͈̩̥̩̖̪H̘͍̣!̬̖̞̞͟ ̧̠̺̞̱̼͙͓"

His voice echoes, as he looks straight at you. The audience squealing in delight. This wasn't planed, look at Jack, hes...terrified?! I see Anti look at me, and he dissapears. Next thing I know, a spot light hits the row, and Anti was walking down the row, Jack gone from the stage. Oh no....

"A..Anti...?!" He walks over to me, smirking. Everyone was holding their breath, as he puts his knife up to my neck.

He dips me, giggling. I stare, confused and worried. He chuckles, his thumb playing with my bottom lip. I shiver as the girls go wild, and he snickers.

O̙̻̼̺̪̹̲͠h͕̘̤͈̺͚ ̹̩̫d̴̹̥͔̤̳a̤̤r̰͈̝l҉̖̰̰̹̻̯̠i̵͍̯͓̤n̳͍͈̩̭g͚̟̲͎̝,͙͕̗̤͓ ͕̤̜y̶o̫͝ú͔̼̳̯̺r ͇̤̣̺̥̩ͅs̩̹o̪ͅ ̶̖̝̥̻̝̪͖p̥̱̭͜r̞͙̫e͏͈̱̳͈c͓̻͉̥͕̥i̸̲̻̯̭̣̘o̹̝͉̮͝ư̠̣̠̳̦̰s̮̟̘̟̪͟.̮̙͓ ̢̣̱̯̜̰T͓͠o̷̜̞ơ̬̣̮͔͉ ͔̬̱͝b̧̭̘͚̯̹a̳͎̺͡d̟͞ ̯̞͍̟ͅJ͙̬͍̫͚̫a͉̦̱̗ͅc͕̬̼̠̣k̪̳͎ d͔̠̲̗͟o̥̰̙̪̜̱ȩ͚̦̪͉͓͙̫s̵̤n'͘t̻̺͍̙̻͜ ̺̹͜e̗͔̱̹͍v͈e̟n̳̻ ̻͔̳͍͚k͙͈͉͇̼̥͙͘n̷̦͍͈ó̬͈̤͔̹w̪ ͔͍̟̮̪̬̼͜y̪̥͚̺͇̲̬o̧͕̥͍̲̯̤ͅú͎̟͍̝̬̝̗.̯̗̥̪͜.̡̩͓̦͈ ̘̭̳͚̪e̙e̺͕̲̭̪͈̻eh̝̼̣̟ḛ͖͍͖he̫͓h͍̻̫͜e̸͔̲!̶͓ ͙̳̙̮B̢͚̣̣u̮̰̮͚t̬̠͓͇̖̩ ̻͢i͓͔̯͚ṃ̘ ͕͓̭̦̞̖̠́s̤̩̻u̻̮r̩̲̥͍̭͘e͉͔̤͉ ̵̗I̪̖̪̝̜̣̖͡ ͉̜̱̜̤̜c̶̟͍̯͇͓̻͇a̗̩̜̮̞͡n̰ ̡̲̘̭̹f̸͙̱̞ị̧̳̭͉x̨̜̥͔͎͔͚͓ ̶̪̪̟̼͈t̶h͈̥a̦͘t͔̰̭̞̱ ̷̪̫͍͔͓͕ḏ͎o͔̖l͉̬̙̘͔͜l̸͉̠.̗̼͉̖̰̤͓.͙͇̣̣͠.̩̣̺̯"̠͟

He whisper softly. I only nod, amazed that he would do this infront of thousands.... He smiles and pecks my cheek, causing me to heat up. Leaning us up, he vanishes, Jack appearing before me. I hold in my squeals, as he frowns. He leaned over to my ear and I freeze up.

"Hey, I-I dunno what the Fook just happened, but wait at the closest exist door by the stage and we can discuss it later alright?" He pulls me in for a hug, and I hug back tight. Jack smiles, chuckling softly in my ear. He lets go, letting me wave bye as I sit down. Immediately once I sit, everyone was asking if it was planned. I just nodded my head, knowing he wouldn't want to seem like he picks favorites.

After the whole panel, which I thoroughly enjoyed, I go stand by the Exit once everyone left. Jack shuffles over, smiling softly.

"Hey. I-I'm Sorry, I had a bad head ache, everything went black, then you were infront of me..." He explains, worried.

"An-Anti came out...he-he's was stalking my window. He has been watching me. I-I think I'm his new play thing.." A shiver erupts from my toes up my spine, "and it didn't bother me till now.."

"Well we can work this out. A-ah shite......shite I never got your name.. sure you knew, but I'm Seán." He beams his classic smile.

"Cam....Camden. The pleasure is mine. I wish we didn't have to meet in such a weird way. So...A-Anti...has something for me?" I question, his face flushes.

"Possibly. I can't ever put a dobut in the air with him..." He sighs, but smiles, "but that aside, I guess I have to tuck you under my wing, even though I....Im also your enemy...but afterall, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.."

I giggle and he smiles, taking me backstage. I see Mark and Felix talking. Whoa. All three of them...They turn and wave, smiling. I shake softly, slowly pressing myself into Jack's side. He rubs my arm as he walks me over.

"Hey guys. This here is uhm..Camden. I'm gonna say one thing..Anti." He says and they nod, hugging me tight, making me squeak. I cover my mouth and blush as they chuckle.

"She's such a cutie! I mean, she squeaks! Looook! So tinnyy! I love tiny things..." Mark gushes as Felix pokes his shoulder teasingly.

Jack growls slightly, pulling you too his chest, listing to his heart beat as He glitches. Mark and Felix jump back, as Anti emerges, rubbing my shoulder lovingly, glaring at Mark. Mark glitches, and growls. He sighs, as Jack comes back and he looks down at me worried. I give a small smile, not even worried. Just glad I have his warmth....

"Jack, Anti...."

"I know. That's why I'm keeping her close...so he doesn't get upset." Jack sighs.

"I-I dont mind. You've given us a lot. I might aswell help you and give back." I whisper, getting my hair ruffled by Mark. Felix puts his hand on my shoulder and I look up, my head next to his chest. Why was I so calm?

"Well, I'm going to my signing."

"Same here, I gotta panel after that."

"Well Camden, I guess I have to kidnap you." He giggles softly. We both are making the best of this situation huh?

"That's fine. Let's go...I guess.." I stare up into Jack's eyes. God those baby blues shone brightly. His infectious smile, and green floof. Personality was a different story for this guy...

We get back to his room, and I flop on his bed. He follows after me and chuckles. I blush as I take off my shoes and put them by the bedside. I guess tonight I'll be with him, whether I wanted to or not...thanks Anti....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DespairWulf wrote this