2

Danielle's P.O.V.

    I smile, waking up and throwing on my corset top, ripped up black skinnies, my chains, fake broken shackles on my wrist and I pack up my lovely Spector bass. I hope Nate can sign it for me...

    I run down stairs after getting ready, seeing Camden in her outfit, log sleeve shirt, the sleeves green and the main part black, a denim sleeve cut jacket with a black hood, and ripped up green pants. And of course, her black converses with a custom painted Sam Septic Eye on it.

    I shake my head, "fangirl, much?" I chuckle at her as she blushes and huffs.

    "Says the one bringing their bass, and secretly hiding her tattoo..." She shot back, smirking.

    "W-WHA- pshhh. Okay sure....what..whatever." I blush hard, how did she even know that? It's between my shoulder blades, under my hair! Ah whatever...

    "Well we are gonna be late to the flight!" Camden shouts, but gasps, "Balls, I forgot Sam plush!" She runs up stairs, thumping away.

Camden's P.O.V.

    I grab it and turn around, yet a static-y figure stands there, waiting...

    "H͖̖i̢̺͉̙̣̤̦͔ ͟t̙̯͍͕͝h͝e͕͇͜r̪͈̹͕e̡͎,҉̣̦ ͅs̡͖ẉ̲ȩ̰̰̙̥̯͙̠e̡͖̮ͅtị̼̱͜ͅé͈̩̼̳.̨̪̱̯͈̭̗ͅ.̻͚̤̫̳́.̘̜̝̟i̼t̫̜͘ ̠̗̮͡ͅs͏̠̹̥͍͚e͏̮̠̹̼̭e̛̘m͕̪̘͚͎s̶ͅ ͖̼̗͠y͓͙̰̫̫o̲̱̬͇u ̴̜̙̦̣̟͖̱l͎̠o̸̝v̷̼̣e͚̰̳͉.҉.̞͎͇̻̭͙̩.̭̠̱̻̮H̸I̩͚͚̠̰͖̮M̨̱͕͈̙̗ ̗̀s̴̟̻̳̝̝o̷͓͕̲ m̥̲̙̰̻u̺̞͠c͖͠h̪̦.̰̼͙.̵͙͖̲͖͉.̛̯̭e̸̪h͎͕̖̳̤̀e̜͉͉hḙ̠̥͜h̖̠̫e̯̪̻͕͈e̗h̴͈͖͔̰̜͍e̥̖̜͕e̪̯̥̞̠h̬̣̤͇e̴̯̰̣̲!"

It chimes, it was so familar...

    "Wait..y-your not Jack! Your not Seán at all! Your Antisepticeye! A...and your real..." I stutter as he giggles and nods. He dashes over and puts his knife on my neck, his neck dripping..

    "Y͙͉̕o̮u̧͙̬͙̥ ̤͔͈̳r̤͇e̳̜͖̖̹m̮͠e͢m̧͙̪͔̺̳͎̦b҉̞̖e͏̗̫͚̬̠̟r̖̠̝̻ ͕m̞͈̲̺͙̜e̙͘.͍̹̦͎̤̻́.̴̼͓̯͚̦.̱̥͙̩̗̼͡h̗͚͡-̧̝H͇͖̙̟̻̺ͅOW̘̹̥̕ ͓͕̥̩̳͢ͅS̛̤̣̤̣ͅW̺͍͖̩̳͕É͕͚͓̻E̘̫̤̦̩T!̛͈̥̣ ̧͖A̭̹̙͈̠͎HA̫̙̼̞͕̣͔H̼̲̹̦̣̼A̡͉͈̲̜H̢̥̺̰̝̘H̗̖̖̭!̖"

He looks me in the eyes, it wasn't intimidating. Just...odd. No longer then a second, he was gone. I shake my head, touching my neck before I run down stairs, Sam in my arms. A cutie he was!

Danielle's P.O.V.

    "COME ON, WE WILL BE LATE!" I shout, her tripping down the stairs. I snicker as she wacks my head, "Jesus!"

    "Don't rush me!" She pouts, as she rushed past me, and we go to my car and rush over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Wulfie: sorry this was short. But I think Bandy could continue from here. Sowwwyyy!!! >-< DespairWulf wrote this