5

Dani's POV

    I smile at Nate. This is unbelievable, I can't believe I'm actually hanging out with him. This is my dream come true. Nate looks down at me, smiling. "Hey are you a musician. I just noticed you carrying a bass."

    I blush but nod , looking up at him. "Yes I am. Actually you are a big inspiration to me." I admit to him, it's the truth though. He's the one who got me into wanting to work with music.

    He smirks, "Oh wow that's awesome. I was wondering... do you want to come with me back to my hotel room? You don't have to, but maybe we could work together." He rubs the back of his neck, nervously.

    I don't get why he's nervous if anyone should be nervous it should be me. I go wide eyed looking at him. There is no way he just asked me that. "R-really?" He nods smiling at me. I gasp then nod my head, "Yes that would be amazing. Oh my god." I shut up after that I can't fangirl while he is right in front of me. He chuckles as he leads me out to a car.

    I'm guessing this is his provided vehicle for the week he's here. I climb into the car and so does he, after that we are off to his hotel. We get there and Nate gets out, then he helps grab my stuff. He leads me in, then we head to his room. We get there and I look around the room. It's average not like I expected anything more than that. Nate sets my bass down, then heads to the bathroom. I grab my bass out of it's case, then start to play a little. I didn't notice Nate was back till a chill came over me.

    I look over and gasp. The person I was looking at wasn't Nate, he was someone else. "W-who are y-you?"

    He laughs walking forward pushing me back on the bed, "o̸h̸ i̸'m̸ n̸a̸t̸e̸m̸a̸r̸e̸ d̸a̸r̸l̸i̸n̸g̸. y̸o̸u̸r̸ b̸u̸d̸d̸y̸ n̸a̸t̸e̸ w̸o̸n̸'t̸ b̸e̸ c̸o̸m̸i̸n̸g̸ o̸u̸t̸ f̸o̸r̸ a̸w̸h̸i̸l̸e̸."

    I shake my head, "This can't be real." I won't believe this, this has to be a dream.

    He laughs at me tilting his head to the side. I could see the blue marks on his face more clearly. "d̸a̸r̸l̸i̸n̸g̸ t̸h̸i̸s̸ i̸s̸ n̸o̸ d̸r̸e̸a̸m̸. i̸'m̸ h̸e̸r̸e̸ a̸n̸d̸ i̸'m̸ n̸o̸t̸ l̸e̸a̸v̸i̸n̸g̸ a̸n̸y̸t̸i̸m̸e̸ s̸o̸o̸n̸." He glares at me as I try to get away, but he's to strong for me.

    I start to shake from the fear I have of him but yet somewhere deep down inside of me I'm not scared of him. He slaps my face and starts to laugh crazily, but then groans holding his head. His grip releases me as I shove him away. He falls to the ground and I instantly get worried about him. "Nate are you ok please be ok. I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you."

    I forget this isn't Nate. He is dead quiet and I start to get worried. Turns out he's just asleep. His features start to change back and I gasp. This is crazy he can't be a demon, but how else can I explain this. He starts to wake up and I smile. I push his hair out of his face as he looks at me going wide eyed, "Oh my god Dani are you ok? I'm so sorry I couldn't hold him back."

    I nod as I hug him, "yes I'm just glad you are ok."

    He shakes his head surprised by what I said. "No you shouldn't be worried about me. I could hurt you when I'm like that. You have to promise me if that ever happens you run understand?"

    I nod but I cross my fingers behind my back. "Yes of course." I just had to see him again, I know he's bad news but.....there's something about him that draws me in. He's fascinating... and terrifing.

    Nate nods then smiles, "So want to work on some music? I mean that's why we are here."

    I laugh and nod, "Yeah let's do that."

    He grabs his guitar as we start to talk and start working on lyrics and rhythms. He's amazing at them but again he taught music theory so why wouldn't he be. I giggle as he acts goofy while playing. He pouts at me but I just shake my head. This was an amazing day I just can't believe it's real. Natemare is still in my mind but I'm pushing him back so I don't think about him so I could just focus on Nate. I never though I would get this experience so I'm so glad he tapped my shoulder so I could do this.

    We look at the time and Nate smirks, "Wanna go get some food?"

    I nod as I get up, stretching. "Sure. Where do you want to go?"

    He shrugs, "I don't know wanna go to Arby's."

    I nod as I pull on my jacket. He follows my lead and then we are off. I'll come back for my bass after dinner. We get into the car and he starts the drive to Arby's. We are both quiet but it was comfortable silence. He pulls into a parking spot, we then both climb out. I rush in so I could go order my food. He laughs at me as he walks in. Guess he doesn't like to run, I shrug it off. He orders his food as I'm about to pay for it he slips in front of me and pays. I growl, "I was gonna pay for it."

    He shakes his head, "Nope I will not let you. You are my guest and I'll pay." He sticks his tongue out at me as I pout. I head over to get my drink then I find a table. Nate comes over with the food and we chow down. We talk here and there but we are to focused on eating. Which is quite funny because he's stuffing his face. It's cute.... what I can think he's cute he just doesn't need to know. I have a strange feeling though like something is bad is gonna happen but I don't know what. We finish up and head back to his hotel. We continue to talk but I feel like he isn't there all the way.

----------------------------------
Hey Bandy here. Wow 1086 words I'm never like this go me lol. I hope you enjoy the chapter