11

(Camden's POV)
Jack was leaning in and I didn't even realize it till his lips were on mine. I kiss him back instantly but something felt different. He wasn't warm like he usually was, but I didn't care. I feel him bite my lip and I gasp. I knew it was Anti then.

He pulls away laughing. He licks his lips, "M̴͚̜̱̘̪̼m͕̜͇̠̥͟m͓͓̖̞̜͔͢ ͙͘yo̱͕̺̱̜̬̞u̼̖͈r̤̫͝ ̭͍l͉̹̱i͎̲͙̞̩͇p̰̦͎ş͖̤ ̮͘a̧r͍̦̹͈̲͓̖ę̞̦ ͕̜̺̤͔ͅs͓̫o̮̥̦͕͞ s͝w҉̥͈̗̭̖̙ḙ̢̩̘͚̟͇̣e̹͎̮̦̳͚͜t͕̱.̹̺̹͟ ̫͖͇̬͔͟I̷̯̖͈͡ ̝͔͔̺̯̦c͓̦̳͙͞o̦̭̮̮̘͓̪ͅừ͖͖̜̺͇l̡͓̺͕̠̰͘͜d̨͖̤͜ ̶̼͕̝͎͕̩̼̮͡k̢̼̼̰̟͇̮͜͝ͅi̟̕s̷͘͏͉̬̩̣̥̜͚s̶̨͎͎̝͎͞ ̧̩͈̰̩̫͔t̢̛̩̖̗̰̞̭͜h̵̸̷͉ḙ̶̛̟m̭̭̜̯̱͘ ̞̫͓̲͔̕͡͡a̱̜͟l͈̹͎͍̀l͉̤͈̯̞͢ ̷͏͚̮̝d̖͍̞͖̲̣͔̀͜ͅa̯̕ý̵̙̬̠̖̟.̶̙̠̱̯̜̟̼͢ ̞̲̩̭͎͟͡H̰̳͉E̻̺̬̲͓͕̱͠H̸̡̗͔̞̠̜͕̼͔ͅE̖̱͕̲̦͓̕ͅͅH͏͔̖̤̰͠À̧̠͚̭̫̜̹͕A͚̮̙̯͍̺͙̺H͔̬̕̕͟A̜̯̗̖̬͕̪̤.

I shiver as I look into his eyes blushing. It finally clicks and I jump off of him. "N-no that wasn't suppose to happen. Seán was suppose to be my first kiss."

Anti just laughs but then clutches his head, groaning. I look at him and see it's Jack again. Rushing over to him, I didn't realize I had him pinned to the couch. He smiles up at me noticing the worry I hold in my eyes. Seán brushes my hair out of my face. "Hey it's ok I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

I nod as I lean down capturing his lips with mine. To say the least this was heaven. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I knew it was Nate and Dani, so they just walk right in. At this point I didn't care that I was cuddled up to Seán, I just stayed there.

(Dani's POV)
Nate and I walk in Jack's hotel room knowing they wouldn't care. We walk into the living room and I squeal. Camden was laying on top of Jack. Oh my god ship confirmed. I giggle to myself as Nate shakes his head. He knows I'm fangirling. Camden looks over at us, "Hey sit down pizza should be here anytime now."

I nod as Nate goes to sit down, as I go he pulls me on his lap. I blush madly but snuggle into him. He smiles pecking my neck. After all that we talk and hang out not having a care in the world. Later on both Nate and Jack go into the kitchen I wonder why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry it's so short. But anyway till next chapter STAY WEIRD