8

Camden's POV

    I look over at Jack and smile. I had an amazing day with him but it seems like it has to come to an end. "Thank you so much Jack I had an amazing day today."

    He smiles back at me, "I'm glad you had fun. I did too." He pulls into a parking space at the hotel I'm staying at as I hop out. I wave goodbye, running into the lobby.

    Dani is there looking frantic. I run over to her. "Dani what's wrong."

    She looks up at me, looking about ready to cry, "We never checked in so we don't have a room here." I gasp as I start to shake. Fuck I knew we were forgetting something. Dani digs her hands in her hair trying to think of something she can do.

    A idea pops into my head, "Why don't we see if the boys will allow us to stay with them?" Her head pops up and she nods, taking her phone out. I pull mine out and call Jack. He answers immediately.

(M-me J-Jack)
J- hey Cam what's up?
M- umm I hate to ask this Jack but i was wondering if i could stay with you
J- of course but what happened?
M- we never checked into the hotel so we lost our room
J- ok just come on out I'll be there in a minute
M- ok

    I click off my phone and look at Dani. She's smiling I guess Nate is letting her stay with him. Good. I walk out to the parking lot just as Jack pulls up. He climbs out the car laughing, as I un over and hug him, "Thank you so much for letting me stay with you."

    He nods, "It's no problem a all cutie."

   I blush deep red. Cutie wait what? Does he think I'm cute? He leads me back to the car my head swimming with a lot of different thoughts. He starts the drive back to the hotel he was staying at. I lean back in the seat just relaxing as images of him flash through my head. Anti starts to pop in too. Wait no I can't have feelings for both let alone one. Well I've always liked Jack but I never really knew him, but now that I'm actually hanging out with him I'm seeing who he really is. Ugh to many thoughts at one time. I can't help but think of those glowing green eyes and what might come because of them.

Danielle's POV

    I look over at Nate, "Thanks so much for letting me stay with you."

    He nods, "It's no problem at all but if I hear you thank me one more time I'm gonna let Natemare out and let him deal with you." He says it jokingly but I take it for real. I start shaking at the thought of him. Nate notices and goes wide eyed. "I didn't mean it I'm sorry. Please don't be scared I will never let him hurt you."

    I nod as I look over at him and laugh. It sounded a little bit insane but I didn't really notice. "It's ok Nate stop freaking out. I was just messing with you."

    He nods as we get to his hotel

  I get out and wait for him. He climbs out grabbing my hand, leading me inside. We go up to his room and plop on the couch, stretching out. He shakes his head at me as he walks to the kitchen. I watch him and smile. Damn he has a nice body not like I didn't already know that. I get sucked into my thoughts without meaning too. I think about everything that has happened today and sigh. What am I going to do when Natemare comes back out? He likes me and the scary thing is I like him to. How will I be able to stay away from his charm? He's going to try to make me insane. I can't let that happen.

    Nate comes back in with a bowl of popcorn, "I thought we could chill and watch a movie. Does that sound good to you?"

    I nod as I curl into his side eating some popcorn. "Yep that sounds good to me." He turns on a movie, I smile wide it's one of my favorites. He looks over chuckling finding me adorable. Natemare is watching us through Nates eyes. He's starting to get pissed off he didn't want to share me not even with Nate. He's trying to figure out a way to keep me all to himself.