9

Danielle's P.O.V

I smile, sitting next to Nate as i enjoy the movie. I hear him yawn, and I look over to see him slowly putting his arm around my shoulders. I smirk and he blushes pulling away. I roll my eyes, and put it around me. He gives me a sly smile, and I cuddle up to his side.

"I wouldn't have minded, you dork.." He blushes and smiles as I poke my tongue out. He looks at it, thinking but shakes his head and turns to the movie. I tilt my head, but put it on his shoulder. His arms were so built, it was like pillows no matter how buff he was...

"W-Well I...."He shuts up, causing me to chuckle. I boop his nose, and his face carved into a wicked smile.

Fuck.

"Natemare..." I speak up in a scolding tone, and he squished me tight to his body. I look up and he had the purple tears and blacked out eyes.

"h̸i̸ b̸a̸b̸g̸ g̸i̸r̸l̸..." He coos, and I slightly push him away, I was having a moment with Nate...

"Natemare...I was busy..." I pout, annoyed. He chuckles, and puts me on his lap, making me squeal, and struggle slightly, "Natemare, I'm serious I-"

I felt a knife tip press on my neck and I shut up, and stop moving. He chuckles and softly strokes my jaw, happy with himself.

"o̸h̸ d̸e̸a̸r̸...y̸o̸u̸ t̸h̸i̸n̸k̸ i̸ a̸m̸ w̸i̸l̸l̸i̸n̸g̸ t̸o̸ s̸h̸a̸r̸e̸?" He whispers, his lips grazing my ear. I shiver and gulp.

"Well I mean. I didn't mind that. But you had to be possive...ya little shit." I growl and he awes, smirking.

"y̸o̸u̸r̸ c̸u̸t̸e̸ w̸h̸e̸n̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ a̸n̸g̸r̸y̸ a̸n̸d̸ d̸i̸s̸g̸u̸s̸t̸e̸d̸....b̸u̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ e̸v̸e̸n̸ c̸u̸t̸e̸r̸ w̸h̸e̸n̸ y̸o̸u̸ g̸e̸t̸ a̸l̸l̸ b̸l̸u̸s̸h̸y̸ a̸r̸o̸u̸n̸d̸ n̸a̸t̸e̸. y̸o̸u̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸, e̸v̸e̸r̸y̸ t̸i̸m̸e̸ y̸o̸u̸ p̸o̸k̸e̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ t̸o̸n̸g̸u̸e̸ o̸u̸t̸-" I poke it out, glaring,"-h̸e̸ w̸a̸n̸t̸s̸ t̸o̸ b̸i̸t̸e̸ i̸t̸ l̸i̸k̸e̸ t̸h̸i̸s̸..." He softly bit it and held it between his slightly sharp teeth, making me whimper.

He chuckles and let's it go, pulling me more on his lap and I settle down, sulking. He softly nuzzles my neck, and I give a soft giggle, as his arms are around my waist. I blush and huff.

"s̸e̸e̸? i̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ y̸o̸u̸ d̸e̸n̸y̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸ l̸o̸v̸e̸ m̸e̸....b̸u̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ b̸o̸d̸y̸ a̸n̸d̸ a̸c̸t̸i̸o̸n̸s̸ s̸a̸y̸ o̸t̸h̸e̸r̸w̸i̸s̸e̸...i̸t̸s̸ a̸d̸o̸r̸a̸b̸l̸e̸. w̸a̸t̸c̸h̸i̸n̸g̸ y̸o̸u̸ f̸a̸i̸l̸ t̸o̸ r̸e̸s̸i̸s̸t̸ m̸e̸ d̸a̸n̸i̸e̸l̸l̸e̸." He coos, looking into my eyes. I blush and look down, as he forces me to look up with his knife. I sigh and tiredly look into his eyes.

"It's hard when you force me dipshit." I spit, he growls, pushing me down onto my back, growling as he slices my cheek. I yelp and flail, as he giggles, lapping up the blood with his long, pointed tounge. I go limp, not even fighting it. Maybe he will stop...

"g̸o̸ o̸n̸, s̸a̸y̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸ a̸g̸a̸i̸n̸, i̸ l̸o̸v̸e̸ i̸t̸ w̸h̸e̸n̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ f̸i̸e̸s̸t̸y̸."

"EW PERV." I shout and he sticks his tongue out. I huff and look away, as he nuzzles his nose with mine.

"y̸o̸u̸r̸ a̸d̸o̸r̸a̸b̸l̸e̸. n̸o̸w̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸ h̸a̸v̸e̸ a̸ b̸a̸t̸t̸l̸e̸ s̸c̸a̸r̸ f̸r̸o̸m̸ m̸e̸. o̸h̸ n̸a̸t̸e̸ i̸s̸ g̸o̸n̸n̸a̸ h̸a̸v̸e̸ a̸ f̸i̸t̸ w̸h̸e̸n̸ h̸e̸ g̸e̸t̸s̸ c̸o̸n̸t̸r̸o̸l̸....b̸u̸t̸ i̸ d̸o̸n̸'t̸ c̸a̸r̸e̸. i̸ g̸o̸t̸ t̸o̸ l̸e̸a̸v̸e̸ a̸ m̸a̸r̸k̸ b̸e̸f̸o̸r̸e̸ h̸e̸ d̸i̸d̸..."

I blush hard, cherry red as I go wide eyed. MARK?!(hehehe Markiplier...) I shiver and hold my self as I close my eyes. He chuckles, sitting on my waist. He is getting enjoyment out of it. Sick...

"m̸h̸m̸....l̸o̸o̸k̸. y̸o̸u̸r̸ a̸l̸r̸e̸a̸d̸y̸ g̸o̸i̸n̸g̸ i̸n̸s̸a̸n̸e̸."

"Yeah, insane with anger!" I huff as I open my eyes. I smirk as I grab his shoulders, and heave myself at him, flipping us over. He sticks his tounge out and wiggled it, raising his eyebrows, "NO! Ugh..."

I get off him and he laughs, cackling dorkyly more likely. This one is just a weird evil dork...gives me chills. He stands up and smirks.

"y̸e̸a̸h̸, a̸n̸d̸ h̸e̸ w̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ b̸e̸ e̸v̸e̸n̸ m̸o̸r̸e̸ i̸f̸ i̸ k̸i̸s̸s̸e̸d̸ y̸o̸u̸ f̸i̸r̸s̸t̸..." He giggles and pins me to the wall. I scream and shake.

"NOOO I'VE NEVER KISSED ANYONE!" We all freeze, I'm wide eyed as he holds in his laughter, but he busts, falling into the floor, as I blush and hide my face, embarrassed.

He laughs, but he stops and closes his eyes, as the purple and black faded. I slide down the wall as Nate shakes his head, floofing his hair. He looks over, and sighs, crawling over as he sits next to me, softly petting my hair. I unfurl from my protective ball, daring to look. I see Nate, and he smiles softly.

"Hey...w...what did he do?" He asked softly, staring into my eyes. I blush and look away.

"I-I blurted ive...never k...kissed a guy before...because I was terrified. And he...l-laughed.." I felt tears stream down my face, and he pulls me into his lap, my back against his chest as he wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"Oh don't listen to him.....he doesn't know how precious you really are Danielle..." He cuddles me and smiles wide, softly kissing my jaw. I blush, and lean into his kiss, and he chuckles, nuzzling my neck.

I turn around, straddling his lap. I look down and quickmy look up and away, blushing after I saw what position I was in. He wraps his arms softly around my waist and pulls me to him closer. I blush and giggle as he makes goofy faces, getting me to smile and laugh. He nuzzles my nose and I giggle as I nuzzle it back, my hands on his strong, upper arms. He slightly pulls away to look into my eyes.

"May I?" Nate whispers ever so softly.

I nod, as he tilts his head and closes the gap. My body felt oddly light, and sick at the same time. The sick feeling you get when your too excited. He holds my chest tighter to his, and his large hands softly cradle the back of my neck. I wrap my arms around his, and kiss a right back. I let his lips lead mine, as I get light headed. He slowly pulls away and blushes, softly moving his hair to the side.

We both softly chuckle, and cuddle, as he whispers sweet nothing's in my ear, pecking my cheek now and a then. Last thing I could remember was nuzzling into hie chest before I fell asleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DespairWulf wrote this