Love is War

Gabrielle

5'4

Appearance: blonde hair with blue and purple streaks, bright green eyes

Nickname: Gabby

~RAW~

Gabriel:"Welcome to Monday Night Raw! I have a great show for you tonight. First, we will have-" The Shield comes out.

Dean:"Long time, no see, baby girl. Miss us."

Gabriel:"You just say me last week, when you tried to hijack my show."

Seth:"We were just trying to make it more entertaining."

Gabriel:"You know what would just boost ratings, you shutting up."

Roman:"You think you're funny, don't you?"

Gabriel:"Not at all, how about you three, not ruin my show." Dean stands in front of me, inches away.

Dean:"Just so you know you don't run us."

Gabriel:"Go away. I will call security."

Dean:"You think they can stop us."

Gabriel:"Fine, you will fight Kane, Mark Henry and Big Show. That match is right now."

The Shield vs Kane, Mark Henry and Big Show

(Skip match)

Dean hits dirty deeds on Mark Henry and wins.

Dean:"So, it seems like our general manager has an issue with The Shield. She just can't accept the fact that we run the show."

Gabriel:"Actually, I run this show Dean. If I were you I'd be a bit more careful about how you talk to me. Now, get the hell out of my ring." Dean smirks at me and they leave.

~1 1/2 hour later~

I sit in my office and start thinking of a way to make The Shield respect me. I don't see why they have to be such assholes. They can't just let me run my show. They're probably just trying to get under my skin.

Randy:"Did you just see that out there?!"

Gabriel:"No, but can you not yell, and do you know how to knock."

Randy:"Your little boyfriends attacked me during my match and costed me a win."

Gabriel:"Now, Randal do you think making comments like that is going to help you. So, want do you want a match against them or something?"

Randy:"Sounds great." He leaves and think of a way to get them to stop. Lets hope this works.

~Main Event~

Randy vs The Shield

They all go out to the ring.

Gabriel:"As of right now, this match is no disqualification."

(Skip match)

The Shield sets up for a triple powerbomb. I go back on the ramp and send the locker room after The Shield. At the end, they are laid out across the ring.

Gabriel:"Maybe now they'll learn never to mess with me."