Surprise - Byron Langley

You were on your way to Croatia.
All the boys were out there on a holiday, most after going to Ibiza. All the boys were there, but most importantly, your boy was there.
Since Byron had been travelling so much recently you hadn't ugot the chance to see him. The boys had seen how reserved he was being while on the trip, the others being single so they could let loose, but they felt bad that he was somewhat left out on the antics.
"I'm not really sure what I'm meant to be filming here if I'm honest," you say to your phone.
The boys had asked you to vlog your journey so that they could put it in their vlogs.
"'Artsy shit and speak to it a bit' is what they told me. But what do you even talk about? I don't know man but this is all I got." You continue, doing a small panoramic shot out the window of the airport.
You were on your last flight, not long before you get to see your boyfriend after months of not seeing him.

You arrive in Croatia after a short flight, arriving at the large boat that the boys had rented for the time they were there.
You walked down the dock to where Caspar and Josh were standing.
They brought you in for a hug, but they could tell you just wanted to see him.
They brought your bags down onto the lower deck, coming back up with a cup filled with water, the plan already been discussed despite how reluctant you were to do it.
You walked slowly and quietly up to where Byron was laying asleep, pouring a small splash of water on his face, not wanting to do too much to frighten him in his sleep.
You look back at the boys, that were standing with their cameras, when he didn't wake up, them urging you to do it again.
You poured a bit more water on his face, seeing his eyes flutter, his face moving to the side out of the stream of water.
"Casparrr..." he whined.
You smiled at his sleepy form, "Guess again."
At your voice he whipped his head round to look at you, his mouth hanging open at the sight of you in front of him.
He sat up, wrapping his strong arms around your middle, nuzzling his head into your stomach. You giggled at his actions, running your fingers through his long hair.
You smiled at finally being able to be with him again, but jumped in shock when you felt something wet burst across your back.
You looked down to see the remnants of a pink water balloon, looking behind you to see Jack standing there with a small smirk on his face.
You see Caspar toss another balloon at the two of you, however when it landed on the seat beside Byron it didn't break.
He looked up at you, a smirk on his face.
A quiet "oh fuck" came from behind you as you ducked behind the chairs, Byron hurling the water balloon towards the group of boys, him coming to take cover with you behind the stacked chairs.

You all had a water fight until the balloons ran out, the boys shouting about getting in the shower first, scrambling to go into it.
You and Byron sat on the small seating area, a towel wrapped around your shoulders. You sat side by side, your legs intertwined and your head resting gently on his shoulder.
His large hands played with yours, running over the knuckles, tracing over the edge of every finger, rubbing small circles over your palm with the rough pad of his finger. You pressed a kiss to his shoulder, just happy to be with him finally.
He turned his head to face yours, capturing your lips in his. You moved a hand up to lock in his hair, running through the hair at the back of his neck.
Your lips moved in sync with each other, his tongue running over you bottom lip asking for entrance. You gladly accepted, this being the first time kissing him in months, you wanted to savour it.
His hand ran from the back of your neck down to your waist, his weight pushing you back onto the bench, your lips moving passionately against each other's.
He smiled into the kiss, parting it to look into your eyes. He pressed constant kisses to your lips, sweet soft kisses that were parted by smiles from both of you, happy to finally be together again.
He pulled away fully this time, a quiet 'I love you' leaving his lips as he rested on your chest, your hands coming up to run through his hair, not fully being used to the length of it yet. You both lay there in the sunshine bliss until someone interrupted it. Caspar appeared from the doorway, obviously having lost the race to the showers.

"So y/n, how does it feel dating the best-looking guy in the world?"