Cats Out of the Bag - Harry/Wroetoshaw

As you finished editing the last of your videos that would be going up while you were on holiday next month you got a skype call request from your boyfriend. Fixing yourself slightly you accepted it, your boyfriends comfortable form pop onto the screen. He was snuggled into his duvet that he had wrapped around his shoulders.
"Babeeee," he whined, pouting slightly.
Chuckling lightly, you answered him, "Whatttt."
He smiled as he answered, "I'm finished all my work now and I miss you. I need you to come over, right now, no excuses. We need to cuddle and watch a movie and maybe take a nap..." He trailed off in thought.
You laugh at his demand, although with not much power behind it due to the yawn he took half way through it. You agree and say that you'll be at his in 10 minutes.

You put on some leggings, loose hoodie, and a pair of vans, not wanting to wait too long to get there.
Harry answered his door, messy hair, pj bottoms on and the duvet still wrapped around his shoulders. He opened his arms and pulled you into the flat and into his warm blanket cocoon.
He had already put a movie on in the background, a stupid comedy that you had both seen 100 times already. He removed his duvet and lay down on the sofa, pulling your hand that was closest to him and pulling you down on top of him, covering us up with the blanket.
He wrapped his arms tightly around your waist, hugging you closer to him, placing tiny kisses to your forehead.
"I missed you, so much." He whispered, not wanting to destroy the soft atmosphere that had been created around you.
"I missed you too." You replied, placing a kiss to his chest.
"I can't wait to do this while its sunny when we go to Italy." He said, rubbing his hand in small circles across your back.
You hummed and felt your eyes slowly getting heavier, falling asleep to the slow breaths he was taking.

Harry's other two roommates, Cal, and Lux, had been out around London shopping. While you were both sleeping on the sofa, they had arrived home.
Cal walked over to the sofa, seeing that the movie was playing the menu repeatedly, and found you and harry cuddled up under a warm pile of blankets.
"Oi Lux, get over here." He whispered, getting his phone out of his pocket.
He took a picture of the two of them and went on to his Twitter, captioning the photo with "wanted to watch tv but these two are hogging the sofa *insert emojis*"

You woke up to your phone going off incessantly with notifications.
You felt Harry stirring underneath you due to the noise as well. Moving slightly to get your phone from your hoodie pocket, you looked to see what the commotion was. Harry doing the same.
Finally getting onto Twitter after your phone froze four times, you found why everyone was freaking out.
"CALLUM!" Harry shouted, evidently getting to the picture at the same time as you did. "You fucker, why the hell would you do that!"
You sat up, going to one end of the sofa, pulling your legs up to your chest. You scrolled through what everyone was saying, while attempting to block out the shouting going on in the flat around you.
As you read, you found confused messages, excited messages, happy messages, but had not get come across any rude or hurtful ones. Harry's viewers knew of you, being in the back of the boys' vlogs and snapchats and such, but just assumed you were just friends with them. Which you were, but that wasn't the only reason you were there.

"Harry," you said, interrupting his shouting at the two boys.
He looked over to you, seeing how you were curled up and staring at your phone and assuming the worst.
He got up on his knees, shuffling over to you and wrapping his arms around you tightly.
"Hey, it's okay, we'll get it sorted." He whispered, running his hand through your hair in a comforting manner.
"No, Harry, look." You said, giving him your phone and letting him scroll through the messages of support for the both of you.
"Oh."
"I know I shouldn't have posted it, but everyone is really supportive of the both of you. You've been going out for a year and a half, I think it's time that we don't have to nit-pick our vlogs to make sure you aren't making out in the back ground." Cal said, laughing.
"Yeah I guess so," Harry replied, chuckling softly. He looked up from your phone and pressed a kiss to the top of your head.

About an hour or so later both you and Harry put up tweets with a cute picture you had taken, "I guess the cat's out of the bag."