Gym Sessions - Finch (Smut)

You were going about your morning normally. You've had breakfast, you've cleaned up etc. and now there's nothing really to do anymore, so you decide to go see how your boyfriend is doing. He had a small homemade gym in the house, something to keep him shape when he didn't want to go all the way to the gym.
You open the door a bit and peek in and see him doing sit ups, his arm muscles tensing on each movement. His mouth open to control his breathing, a small sheen of sweat over his body.
Finch looked phenomenal anyway but when he was working out there was just something about him that made you want to rip his clothes off right then and there.
He turned his head to the side, seeing you standing in the doorway and simply smirked back, continuing on his reps with an easy,
"Hey baby."

As frustrated as you had become in the few minutes you were standing watching, you decided you had to do something about it.
Walking over to him, you stopped his movement, grabbing onto his knees lightly, leaning forward to connect your lips to his hungrily. With the sudden action, his hand came up to cup your jaw, the other resting on your waist under your loose t-shirt.
You pull back for breath, Finch already more out of breath than he was before the kiss. He goes to reach up for you again but you move away, claiming that he needs to keep his exercise up.

He groans but as he lays down to do another one you straddle his hips, eliciting a small moan from his lips as his hands immediately fall to your waist.
You wiggle about a bit to get comfortable, finch getting increasingly frustrated, noticeably through his facial expressions and the growing hardness underneath you.
"For every one you do, you'll get a kiss." you tell him, automatically getting a smile and a quick squeeze of your waist, but you continue, "and for every five you do, I'll take an item of clothing off."
He groans but begins, the first couple being very easy, the promise of kisses and your naked body being a very rewarding idea for his hard work.
The first 10 were the easiest, your socks and your shirt coming off, leaving you in your lacy underwear and a pair of shorts.
The next ten were harder, him constantly getting distracted by your topless form on top of his ever-hardening cock.
By the time he finished his 20th rep, your shorts were off, leaving you in only your underwear.
You leaned down to give him his kiss first, reaching your hands around to slowly undo the clasp of your bra. You let it fall off your shoulders, revealing yourself to him, a loud groan leaving his lips as his eyes closed, his head falling back against the mat.
When his eyes opened again they held a hunger, his hands moving from your waist up to your breasts, cupping and squeezing at them, gaspy moans leaving his mouth as your hips start to roll against his, a whine leaving yours at the friction.

Very suddenly you're flipped over, your back on the mat, Finch hovering over you, his forearms surrounding either side of your head. He was kneeling between your legs, one thigh firmly pressed against the warmth of your panties.
He connected your lips quickly, mouths parting and tongues connecting, hands wandering about each other's bodies, you making quick work of discarding his clothes.
He parts your kiss, both of you trying to catch your breath.
His head hung between his shoulders against your chest, he kissed down it, sucking occasionally as he goes, pulling your panties down your legs.
He moves your legs into the air, holding them there as his other hand comes down, caressing your inner thighs, making more wetness pool in your centre.
Two of his fingers make their way up to your clit, making strong circular movements slowly.
He moves them down to your slit, pushing them in only slightly and taking them out again, groaning at the wetness that was left on his fingers.
He licks them quickly, a content sigh leaving him as he does so.
He brings his fingers back down, pressing the two digits in fully, easily touching your gspot. Your fingers grip onto his strong arm, nails digging in to the taught muscle as he drives his fingers in and out of you.
Moans and whimpers leave you as he quickens his pace, you quickly coming to the edge because of how well he knows your body.
But before you could topple over, his fingers stopped, pulling out of you so quickly that you groaned at the loss, your walls clenching for something that was no longer there.

He wrapped your legs around his waist, leaning in to kiss you as he pushed into your heat. He caught your moans with his mouth, low groans leaving his lips too at how tight you were around him.
His pace was quick, wanting this for so long. But you could feel the love coming from him due to how close you were, whimpers into your ears with the occasional whisper about how he loves you and how lucky he is to have you.
Your hands gripped at his arms, finger nails scratching down them when he hits the specific spot inside you.
His pants in your ear were growing heavy, a sign that he was getting closer to his high.
His hand drifted down, this thumb finding its way to your clit, rubbing fast circles on it to get you closer, wanting to come at the same time.
You felt yourself fall over the edge into your climax, waves of pleasure going about your entire body, the clenching of your walls around him setting off his orgasm, him pressing all the way into you, only tiny thrusts riding out both of your orgasms.
He fell onto your chest, deep breaths leaving both as you as you try to calm down, your hands slowly carding through his hair as his large hands caress your waist up and down gently.

"Best gym session ever." he joked.