First Impressions - WillNE

You arrived at the Cal's and Harry's flat for a New Year's party, there weren't many people there, just a small gathering to ring in the new year. You were wearing skin tight black jeans and a pretty top that cut off in the right places.
You knew most of the people there, drinking and dancing with the girls before you saw a boy you didn't know standing with Cal. The girls followed your gaze, a smirk gracing all of their faces.
You were quickly introduced to Will, Freya and Emily pushing you towards him slightly and giggling as they walked off, leaving you and him standing in the corner beside the window.
You talk a lot. About YouTube, family, friends.
The level of flirting going above and beyond what you were used to, but the flirty banter made you even more attracted to him.
As the night went on you found yourself not talking to anyone else, you and Will caught up in your own little bubble.
Both of you were sitting on the ground in the corner of the flat, oblivious to the party going on around you. Your drinks had ran out long ago, your legs brushing each other's as you moved, smiles never ceasing as you got along like a house on fire.
The conversation came to a comfortable pause, you turning your head to give him a quick smile, already finding him gazing at you with a different look in his eye.
He lifted his hand up slowly, softly putting a piece of hair behind your ear, running his long fingers down the outline of your jaw, unconsciously leaning towards you.
You leant in to close the gap, your eyes closing as you felt his warm lips on yours, slow movements to begin with, gradually getting faster, your lips parting as his hand moved down to your ass, giving it a light and teasing squeeze.
You pulled back to catch your breath, Will leaning his forehead to yours, his hands circling your waist.
A small smirk graced his face, "Do you want to get out of here?"
You smiled back, quickly nodding, taking his outstretched hand when he had somewhat clumsily gotten up.
He pressed a quick kiss to your lips, a small smile on his face when he pulled away, like he couldn't get enough of kissing you.
He grabbed your hand making his way out of the flat, saying a quick goodbye to the boys, you receiving a lot of hollering and 'use protection' as you waked out the door.
You walked hand in hand to the lift, pressing the button and waiting for it to arrive.
As you waited, Will backed you up against the wall in the empty corridor, his hands pressed either side of your head. He pressed his lips to yours, easily parting them so your tongues met. His hands slowly trailing down to situate themselves in your back pockets, squeezing to bring you closer to his body, your lips moving hungrily against each other's.
The lift doors opened, you and Will too caught up to hear the ding, Tobi coming out of the lift and almost walking straight into you to. You heard a groan, making you pull away from Will quickly at the realisation that you weren't alone.
Seeing Tobi, you blushed, your head falling onto Will's chest in embarrassment.
"Not in the corridor man, can yous not wait?" he said, a joking but with a somewhat serious tone to his voice.
You awkwardly laughed, moving your way into the lift, a swift goodbye to Tobi as the doors closed.
You turned to look at Will, a sudden laugh leaving your lips.
"Well that ruined the mood a little bit," you said.
He tilted his head to the side, a smirk on his face as he leant in close to you, an arm snaking around your waist.
"I'm sure it'll come back soon."
Your lips were about to meet, but the doors dinged, opening them to the floor where his flat was on.
The door to his flat closed behind you, you quickly being pushed up against it, Will's arms pulling you closer to his body, you feeling his growing hardness against your thigh.
He moved the strands of your hair to the side, pressing short kisses down your neck, sucking lightly on your sweet spot below your ear, a moan leaving your lips that was like music to his ears.
He slowly walked you both to his room, clothes being tossed on your way, Will tossing you onto his soft bed and crawling up in between your legs.
You were lying on top of his soft duvet, Will hovering above you, one arm holding his weight. The other making a trail across your collarbones, down between the valley of your breasts, past your belly button, making your stomach do back flips, and down to the only piece of clothing you still had left on, your panties.
He grazed his finger tip over the hem of them, a slow circular movement made on your clit through the thin material, making a low whimper leave your parted lips. His finger moved down over your entrance, feeling how wet your panties were already and he hadn't done anything yet.
He rubbed gently at your slit through your panties, his thumb making slow circles on your clit, making your head roll back onto the pillows.
Your eyes clench shut and your fingers grip into the bed sheets beneath you.
He leant back on his knees, pushing his fingers underneath the hem of your panties, sliding them down your legs, throwing them somewhere in the room.
He leant back and looked at all of you properly, a smirk on his face as he took the sight of you in. The look on his face was enough to have you whining, wanting his touch back on you as soon as possible.
He chuckled, giving in to your whimper, pressing kisses in between your breasts as his hand makes its way between your thighs, caressing them on his way to its destination.
His long fingers ghost over your entrance, your fingers clenching in the sheets in anticipation, his finger made its way to your clit, beginning to properly rub circles back and forth.
The movements were very slowly and calculated at first, turning hard and quick as your moans grew, your hands coming up to grasp his hair, moving his head so you could connect your lips together.
His thumb took over from his fingers on your clit, rubbing back and forth as his fingers ran up your slit, getting them wet with your juices before sliding them inside you.
Breathy gasps leaving your mouth into Will's.
His lips parted from yours, his fingers moving deep inside you, rubbing up against your upper wall to find that spot that would make you scream in pleasure.
His lips made their way down your body, kissing, and sucking on their journey.
They made their way to your breasts, kissing all over one until he took one nipple between his lips, sucking lightly and pressing kisses to it after, continuing to do the same on the other.
The sensation from that, mixed with him finding your g-spot made you come barrelling towards the edge, the familiar feeling of the coil inside you twisting up, ready to be let go.
"I'm close," you breathed out, your hand moving to grip onto his arm, preparing yourself to tumble over the edge.
You were so close to coming when Will pulls his fingers out, moving them up to his mouth and sucking on them while whimpers leave your lips at what could have been.
Your walls clenched around nothing, wishing there was something there to throw you over the edge you were so close to.
The feeling inside you was dissipating, a frustrated feeling being left behind, your clit throbbing.
You opened your eyes and were met with a smirk on Will's face. He took his fingers out of his mouth, resting his hands on your upper thighs.
"You taste great but I think I need to get more familiar with your pretty little pussy."
You let out a moan at his words, feeling him kiss down your stomach, lying down between your legs.
He pressed light kisses over the inside of your thighs, placing a soft kiss directly over your clit, your hands making their way into his hair, gripping onto it a little too tight.
"Careful princess," he reprimands you lightly, reaching up to interlace one of your hands together, allowing the other to be in his hair as long as you weren't too harsh with it.
He leaned in again, this time just going for it, he wrapped his warm lips around your clit, swirling his tongue around it teasingly, your hands tightening their grip on his hand and his hair, letting him know how much he's pleasuring you.
His lips moved down, his tongue peeking out between his lips to gather the dripping wetness on the tip of it, moaning when he tasted it properly.
The tip of his tongue grazed over your entrance, circling it lightly to tease you, pushing it into you only when your grip tightened on him in a signal to get on with it.
You whimpered at how sensitive you were, how close you were to coming but you hadn't been granted that yet. His tongue delved deeper into you, his nose lightly nudging your clit, the overwhelming sensations making you close to the edge again, already sensitive from not coming the last time.
He licked up your slit, circling your clit with his tongue, sucking it in between his plump lips, rubbing over it again and again, feeling your legs start to shake either side of his head, your hips start to buck up into him, your grip tight on his hair.
He moves his free hand up, gripping onto your hips to keep them cemented to the bed, continuing his assault on your sensitive clit, your moans and whimpers being an indicator to how close you really were.
Just as you could feel yourself about to go over the edge, Will pulled back completely, no part of him touching any part of your body.
A loud groan left your lips at your fading pleasure.
"Why did you stop?" you whined, even more frustration building up inside you.
He leant in close to you, his warm breath fanning over your ear making goose bumps appear.
"I want to be inside your tight little pussy when you come for the first time princess," he whispered, his voice lower than usual.
Will quickly removed his boxers, his large cock hitting his soft stomach, a line of precome running down from the tip.
He groaned as the colder air hit it, him running his large hand over the thick shaft, his thumb flicking over the head of it, a moan leaving his mouth as more beads of milky cum leak out from the top.
He moves over you, your lips connecting in a slow kiss as his fingers direct the thick head of his cock to your entrance, circling it teasingly until you let out a moan in frustration.
He pushes the tip in, him letting out a breathy moan in your ear, pushing all the way into you until his hips were pressing into yours.
You let out a shaky breath, his thick cock stretching out your walls, them clenching around him at finally getting to feel him inside you.
He grinds his hips into yours, allowing you to get used to his size.
He lets out a low breath, "You feel so tight around me angel," he begins to make shallow thrusts, rutting into you deeply.
"Fuck, you feel so good," he breathes, sucking on a pressure point on your neck, making your nails dig into his back.
He withdraws his hips a bit more, thrusting into you at a faster pace, his strong hips hitting your clit every time, a small moan leaving your mouth at the feeling of him hitting that specific spot inside you and hitting your hypersensitive clit.
From your 2 almost orgasms, you come to the edge a lot quicker than usual, whimpering underneath Will's large body, his cock drilling into you at a quick pace.
All Will had to do was a few back and forth motions on your clit with his long fingers before you were clenching around him. Your eyes firmly closed, head thrown back into the pillow, your back arching up into him, your fingernails scratching down his back.
He continued to thrust into you while you rode out possibly the best orgasm you had ever had.
He continued to rut into you, however you quickly became over sensitive at the continuing movements.
You were whimpering underneath him, squirming slightly at how sensitive you were with his unrelenting strong thrusts.
He moved his hand to your stomach, pressing over the lower part of it, moving his mouth down to your ear again.
"Can you feel me baby girl? How deep I am in you?"
You let out a loud moan at that, wrapping your legs around his waist tighter, allowing him to thrust into you until you could feel him come to the edge.
His thrusts became less rhythmic, pressing into you harder and slower, your purposeful clenches around him making him get closer and closer until he thrusted into you one last time, his cock fully seated into you.
Low whimpers left his lips, into your neck as the first strong ropes of his warm come streamed inside you, pooling there until he pulled out, panting.
You laid side by side for a bit, allowing your breathing to settle down, your arm wrapped lazily around Will's waist.
He moved to press a sweet kiss to the top of your head, standing up at the end of the bed, pulling you up and into his arms when he was met with your confused look.
He connected your lips properly, his hand having a strong grip on the back of your neck as he took control of the kiss, your lips following his.
He pulled back, explaining why he got up so abruptly.
"We gotta go get clean before we cuddle."
He led you into his bathroom, turning on the shower, warm water beating down onto the floor. He got in first, leading you in after, a small groan leaving his mouth at the hot water hitting down on his shoulders, relaxing him fully.
You let the water consume you, the temperature easing your muscles. You had shut your eyes in the process, opening them when you felt Will's warm hands on your hips, pulling your body closer to his.
He leans in, pressing light kisses over your jaw, around to your cheek before finally meeting your lips, it began as a soft peck, his tongue running over your bottom lip to get you to part them. Your tongues meeting as your hands ran slowly up his body to link behind his head.
During the heated kiss you felt Will's hands wandering, one making its way down the small of your back, finally resting over your ass. The other slowly crept its way up, trailing his long fingers over your stomach, lightly tracing over the swell of your breast, his thumb flicking over the raise of your hard nipple, a soft moan leaving your mouth into his.
Your hands slowly trailed down his body, grazing over his stomach, down to his hardening cock. You ran your finger over the underside of it, up to the tip and over the tiny slit in the top that was leaking precome, earning a moan from Will.
He parted the kiss, moving his hand down between you, inserting one long finger into your still wet entrance.
His hand moved slowly within you, rubbing up against your spot within you as his thumb grazed over your clit.
He kissed over your collar bone, sucking on it gently as he felt your wetness gush over his fingers.
He pulled his fingers out, kissing you one last time before his hands turned your waist around, your back against his front, feeling his hard cock press up against your ass. Your front was against the wall, the cool tiles making tingles where your firm breasts were pushed against it.
One arm pressed down on your lower back, getting you to arch your back more so that you were on full display for him, a quiet groan leaving his plump lips at the sight.
He pressed into you, his thick cock stretching your walls, one hand making its way to your hip, the other coming up to squeeze your breast, resting his forehead on your shoulder blade.
He let out a shaky breath, beginning to thrust in and out of you at a steady pace, his hips grinding into your ass on his way in.
He groaned into your ear, swear words stumbling out.
His thrusts sped up, his hand falling down to your swollen clit, rubbing rough circles to get you closer to your high.
He felt you shudder underneath him, your knees buckling at getting so close to your high, his just as close, his cock thrusting deep into you, repeatedly hitting your g spot, your pleasure growing even more.
"I can feel you throbbing around me, are you gonna let go? Show me how good I make you feel by coming all over my cock," he whispered in your ear, throwing you over the edge, your legs shaking as your walls clenched around him. That being the final thing to make him come. He thrusted in deep, his hips flush with yours, his hands tight on your waist, pulling you into him harder to get his pulsing cock deeper into your wet heat.
Your knees fully gave out beneath you when you felt the warm spurts of his come, Will's arms keeping you pulled tight against him.
His slow movements against your clit helped ride out your climax, you and Will standing connected together as the hot water rained down upon you.
You felt his hot pants in your ear as he pulled out of you, the warm mix of your cum dripping down the inside of your thigh.
He kissed your shoulder a few times, turning you around to face him, connecting your lips in a sweet but passionate kiss.
He pulled back, leaning over to grab some shampoo, lathering it between his hands before massaging it into your hair.
The rest of your shower went like that, soft touches as you washed each other, light kisses, and pleasurable massages.
You stepped out of the shower, drying yourselves fully. He walked over to his drawer, pulling out a large jumper, tossing it over to you, pulling out boxers and a jumper for himself while you jumped into his warm bed.
He joined you under the covers, pulling you into his side, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.
He ran his fingers up and down your arm lightly, softly lulling you to sleep in the beautiful boy's arms.