Prologue

A/n Hello world Wolf the Dragon Rider here with a new story. This one will be a little au. Such as I'm making everyone one year older than they are in the show. Disclaimer I do not own RWBY.

*Your pov*

I was on my way to my girlfriend's dorm. We started dating the middle of our second year and now we're third years. As I was walking I ran into my good friend Yang Xiao Long. We went to Signal together before I graduated. To tell the truth I had a crush on her before I graduated. She's a first year here at Beacon Academy. "Hey (Y/n)." She said to me. "Hey Blondie. How's things going?" I said to her and she rolled her eyes at my nickname for her though I'm not the only one who has called her that. "I was planning on going out tonight and having some fun and I was wondering if you would like to come with?" She asked me. "I'd like to but I can't. I have plans with Sierra tonight. Sorry." I told her. "It's okay. I understand." Yang said. Though she seemed a little deflated when I told her. "Well I got to get going. See you around." Yang said to me. "Yeah see ya Yang." I said to her then continued on my way to Sierra's dorm. Once I got there though I heard moaning coming from inside. I grabbed the door handle and saw that it was unlocked. I then slowly turned the handle to keep from making a sound and pushed the door open enough that I can peek inside but what I saw broke my heart. I saw Sierra having sex with her team leader Basil. I threw the door open catching both of them off guard. They both looked at me. "(Y/N)! It's not what it looks like!" She yelled to me. "Oh it's not because it looks to me like your sleeping with this ***hole!" I yelled. She stayed quiet. "Look man it's not her fault!" Basil said to me. "I don't care who's fault it was she still slept with you and now are relationship is over!" I told him still yelling then storming out of the dorm.

*Timeskip*

After yelling at my ex and that dillweed of a team leader of her's I went to Junior's to drown my sorrows. "Another!" I told the bartender. "Hey come on buddy that's your 4th one in the past ten minutes." The bartender told me. "I don't care." I told him and the bartender sighed and poured me another drink. "So what's got you to wanting to drink yourself under a table?" The bartender asked me while cleaning a glass. "Hmph. Well I just found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me." I told him. "Oh my gosh. That's terrible!" A voice said but it wasn't the bartender it came from behind me. I turned around to see Yang standing there. "What are you doing here Yang?" I asked her. "Well I came here to let off some steam from classes but now. Now I'm helping a friend get over a broken heart!" Yang said. I just turn back around and take another sip from my whiskey. Yang sits next to me. "Do you know why she did it?" Yang asked me. "Nope. I didn't really stick around to find out!" I told her. "I see." Yang said neither one of us said anything after that. We both just sat there in silence. She then ordered a drink and we both started drinking and she started a conversation with me by asking about my family. I guess she was just trying to get my mind off of the break up. But it worked. We were soon laughing and talking though I'm pretty sure the laughter was from the alcohol in us. Though I was still upset about the break up. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a box. Yang noticed it. "What's that?" She asked me and I looked at her and handed it to her. She opened it to see an engagement ring. "You were going to ask her to marry you!" She said shocked. "Yeah I was. But not anymore!" I told her then taking anothersip from my drink but that's when I blacked out.

*Timeskip*

I woke up in a bed and room I didn't recognize. Not only that I didn't have no clothes on. I looked around to see that I was in a hotel room. I then rub my head in an attempt to get over the hangover. But as I touched my head with my left hand I felt something metal on my hand. I pulled my hand back to see a silver ring. It appeared to be a wedding ring. "What the?" I said then I remembered I was with Yang last night. I turned my head to the right to see her laying next to me naked. I saw her left hand and took a closer look to see the engagement ring I bought for Sierra and another silver ring that matches mine. Then I realized me and her got married last night. I was so shocked that I fell out of bed. "Ow!" I said rubbing the top of my head. I heard Yang let out a groan and she sat up giving me a good view of her chest. I blush redder than her sisters cape. "Uhh Yang your not wearing any clothes!" I told her and she looked down. She then blushes and covers herself. "Why are we in a hotel room naked? I mean I have a pretty good idea why and I actually don't mind." She said smiling. "You know I don't mind it either but have you looked at your left hand lately?" I said to her and she looked at her hand to see the rings. Her jaw dropped and she looked at me. "When did this happen?" She asked me shocked. "I'm not really sure but I'm thinking sometime last night." I told her. "Oh well." Yang said smiling at me. "Oh well? That's all you got to say?" I asked her. "Nope. To be honest. I really like the thought of being married to you. I've always had a crush on you in Signal." She told me blushing. I blushed. "I actually had a crush on you too." I told her and she smiled again and came over to me and kissed me despite both of us still not having any clothes on. Though I didn't care either and returned it. "So we're staying married right?" She asked me after we broke the kiss. "Definitely! But maybe we should keep the fact we're married a secret for now! Even from our teams." I told her. "Yeah that's probably for the best." She replied then looked at the clock. "You know it's only 5:45 in the morning the airships don't start transporting people to Beacon until 8 so we have some time to kill." Yang said smiling deviously at me. I then smiled and kissed her and we fell onto the bed.

And done with the first chapter of this story. Yes this will be a full length story. I hope you guys like this story idea. Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys think of this story.