Chapter 3

A/n Hello world Wolf the Dragon Rider here with another chapter. Disclaimer I do not own RWBY.

*Yang's pov*

After I came out of the shower and got dressed I went to my dresser to get my wedding ring but when I was looking for it Blake said something to me. Now we're just staring at each other. She lets out a sigh. "Yang why do you have a wedding ring?" Blake asked me. "What makes you say it's a wedding ring?" I responded to her and she replied by holding up the diamond engagement ring (y/n) got for Sierra but gave to me. I gulped. "Umm that's my mother's engagement ring!" I lied but I know she didn't buy it. "Yang after the whole debacle with you guys finding out I'm a faunus are you seriously going to lie to me?" Blake asked me. I looked at the ground and let out a sigh. "Fine. Okay Yes it's mine. Can I please have it back?" I told her and holding out my hand. Blake looked me in the eyes for a second before giving me my rings back. I put the engagement ring back in my dresser drawer then put my wedding ring on my finger. "So who are you married too?" Blake asked me. "(Y/n)." I told her. "That's what I thought." She replied. "Can you keep this a secret?" I asked her. "Why?" Blake asked me. "It's just that me and (y/n) aren't ready for people to know yet." I told her and she nodded. "Okay I will but you owe me for this!" Blake told me. I smile at her. "Of course. I'll take you out for a salmon dinner. How does that sound?" I told her and she smiled. "That'll work." She said to me. "Though I'm curious as to how you two wound up married!" Blake asked me. I sighed then explained to her what happened. She nodded her head and started to leave the room but stopping and looking at me. "Well as long as you two are happy that's what counts. Oh and Yang congratulations!" She told me then leaving the room. "Thanks." I told her as she left. I then walked over to my bed and climbed up onto my bunk and laid down.

*Timeskip and Your pov*

A few days after my conversation with Sierra in the library I noticed Basil was around her more after that. I guess she realized she screwed up but I don't know. Never could figure out what goes on inside her head sometimes. Samething goes for Yang. Speaking of Yang me and her were currently in Vale walking around enjoying a peaceful Saturday morning with one another. She had told me that Blake found out about their marriage but agreed to stay quiet about it until we're ready to tell people. Yang leaned her head against my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and pulled her closer. She smiled at me and I kissed her forehead. We decided to sit down on a bench in the park. "So what do you want to do?" I asked her. She smiles even wider and looks at me. "We could go get a hotel room?" Yang said to me. I look at her. "Really?" I said to her looking at her with a blank expression. "Okay then what do you suggest?" She asked me. I cupped my chin then looked at her. "How about we go to the mall?" I said to her and she smiled. "I like that idea! We'll go to the mall then to a hotel!" Yang said and I facepalm. We then headed to the mall. We walked around the mall going in and out of stores together. Yang noticed one she wanted to go into and dragged me inside. I managed to get a look at the outside of the store to see what it was. My face turned red. After she finished shopping we started towards Beacon. I noticed a sad look on Yang's face. "What's wrong Yang?" I asked her. "Well it's just that I don't want to go back to Beacon yet. I want to spend more alone time with you." She told me. I smiled then grabbed her hand and dragged her towards a close by hotel. She saw what I was doing and caught up to me quickly.

*Meanwhile*

Sierra was thinking of ways to get (y/n) back with her. She was so busy thinking she didn't notice that Basil had sat down in front of her. "You might as well give up! He's not going to take you back!" Basil said to her snapping her out of her thoughts. She looked at the green haired male. "You don't know that!" She told him. "Yeah I do. I mean he doesn't even want to be around you and not to mention he's got a new girlfriend. So just let him go!" Basil told her. "Say what you want but I am going to make (y/n) mine again and I'm not going to let that blonde bimbo get in my way!" Sierra said. "Yeah but that blonde bimbo is the second toughest fighter in her year next to Pyhrra Nykos. I don't think you could take her in a fight. Even if your two years ahead of her." He told her and she just got up and left the table. Basil just sighed. "It's your funeral." He said going back to eating his lunch.

And done with another chapter. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I'm still debating on making him a faunus so tell .e what you think of that idea. Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys think of this story. Until next time.