Chapter 4

A/n Hello world Wolf the Dragon Rider here with another chapter. Disclaimer I do not own RWBY.

*Your pov*

I was currently in the library studying. I was so busy reading I didn't notice someone was behind me until everything goes dark. I heard a laugh and I knew who it was. I let out a sigh. "Yang I'm trying to study!" I said to her. She removed her hands and sat on the table. She crossed her arms under her chest causing her assets to rise. She had a noticeable pout on her face. "How'd you know it was me?" She asked me. I smiled at her. "I recognized your laugh." I told her and she smiled at me. "Ahh you know me so well that you know my laugh!" She said to me then pecking me on the cheek. I just rolled my eyes and went back to studying or at least tried. Yang closed my book and took it from me. I tried to grab my book back but Yang moved it out of my reach. "Yang give me back my book. I need to study for a test!" I told her making another attempt at getting my book. She just smiled and laughed at me and kept moving to where I couldn't reach the book. "Oh are you going to make me give you your book back?" She asked me with a playful smile on her face. "I will if I have to!" I replied to her. "Then come and get it!" She said to me and waving her hand at me for me to come get it. I walked over to her and we started fighting over the book. Luckily we were in the more secluded part of the library and there wasn't a lot of people around. I finally managed to get my book back from Yang. "Hah I got it!" I said. "Are you two seriously doing that in the library?" I heard a voice to my right. I looked to see Weiss and Neptune. "I was just trying to get my book back!" I told her. "Well dude it looks like your doing something else other than that!" Neptune said smiling. "What do you mean?" I asked him and he pointed at us and I looked at how I was sitting. That's when I realized it looks like we're doing a lot more than studying. Yang was on her back and her clothes all ruffled up and out of breathe. I was sitting on top of her straddling her waist with a few buttons on my shirt undone. I turned a dark red when I realized what it looks like we're doing. "We weren't doing that!" I nearly yelled climbing off Yang and then extending my hand to help her up. "Wow (Y/n) you always could leave me breathless!" Yang said to me wrapping her arms around me. I blushed darker and Weiss facepalmed. Weiss and Neptune then walked off together. I put my book in my bag and looked at my wife. "So you wanted something Yang?" I asked her. "Well I was wondering if you would want to go into Vale and grab something to eat with me since classes are done for the day?" Yang said to me. I smile at her. "Sounds like a plan to me." I told her. She smiled then hugged me. "Then we can grab a hotel room and pick up where we left off here." Yang whispered seductively into my ear.

*The Next Day*

Me and my team were eating lunch with team RWBY. My teammates were Evan Blaze, Sara Silvers, and Jaiden Verde our team leader. Evan and Sara were at the table with us while Jaiden was off doing something. Jaiden and Sara were dating while Evan was dating a second year student named Aurora. We were just talking when Jaiden showed up. "Hey guys sorry I'm late. I was signing us up for a mission." Jaiden said. "It better be better than the last mission you had for us!" Evan said. "Oh shut up Evan! It wasn't that bad." Sara said. "Yes it was." Evan said. "Sara your not going to convince him. He's just mad that he got knocked out by an Ursa and we killed all the Grimm!" I told her. "Shut up!" Evan said to me and I just laughed at his outburst. Yang had a worried look on her face but I decided I'd ask her about it after lunch. We continued talking until lunch was over. As we were walking back to class I seperated from my team and went to talk to Yang. "Hey Yang can I talk to you?" I said to her once I caught up to team RWBY. She smiled. "Sure." She said and I took her to the side. "Yang what was bothering you at lunch?" I asked her. She let out a sigh. "I'm just worried about you going on this mission is all." Yang told me looking at the ground. I cupped her chin and lifted her head to look at me. "Hey don't be worried I'll be fine and I'll come back to you alive. That's a promise!" I told her and she kissed me.

And done with another chapter. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys think of this story.