Chapter 2

A/N Hello world Wolf the Dragon Rider here with another chapter. Disclaimer I do not own RWBY.

*Your pov*

It's been a few weeks since me and Yang got married. To be honest I'm kind of happy I did marry her. The more time I spend with her the more I love her. We were currently in a hotel room together. We were laying in bed and she had her head on my chest. I was running my fingers through her hair. Though I will admit it is difficult hiding our marriage from everyone else at Beacon especially our teammates. And not to mention I've noticed Sierra staring at me and Yang quite a bit the past few weeks I know she's noticed me and her are a 'couple' now. But I also noticed she has a look of jealousy in her eyes. Though I don't really know why she's jealous. She's the one who ruined our relationship. "Your deep in thought again!" Yang said to me snapping me out of my thoughts. I look at her. "No I'm not!" I tell her and Yang pecked me on the lips. "(Y/n) I've known you long enough to be able to tell when your deep in thought." Yang told me. "Okay, okay I was thinking. Is that so bad?" I said looking at her. "No it's not unless you were thinking of another girl!" Yang said to me. I let out a sigh and look at her. "I was thinking of Sierra." I told her though before I could continue she cut me off. "Why in the world would you be thinking of her when your married to me!" Yang yelled at me sitting up on the bed and crossing her arms under her breasts causing them to elevate. I tried my best to keep from staring at them and vetting distracted but of course my wife's eyes were a blood red color right now so that helped. "Yang calm down sweetheart. It's not like that okay." I said to her sitting up and wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into a hug. "The only girl I want to be with is right here in my arms!" I told her and she nuzzled into my chest wrapping her arms around me. "Then why were you thinking of her then?" She asked me. "It's just that I've noticed her staring at me and you the past couple weeks. Strange thing is she seems jealous! Like she has the right to be jealous after what she did." I told her and she looked me in the eyes. "Do you still have feelings for her?" Yang asked me with uncertainty. "No I don't Yang! After seeing her in bed with Basil pretty much got rid of those feelings for her. Besides the girl I love is right here!" I told her pulling her into a kiss. She smiled and returned the kiss and we fell back onto the bed.

*Timeskip*

The next day after mine and Yang's stay in town I decided to do some studying in the library. I was sitting at a table by myself when I heard someone walk up. I looked to see Sierra. I frown and gather my things and leave but as I was leaving Sierra grabbed my arm. "Please let me go!" I said not even looking at her. "Can we please talk?" She asked me. "I have nothing to say to you!" I told her. "Please! I really need to talk to you!" Sierra said. I let out a sigh. "Fine! What is it?" I said looking at her. "I'm sorry for cheating on you! I don't even know why I did it but I'm not going to try and make excuses for my actions. But will you please take me back?" She said to me. I just stared at her. I let out another sigh. "I'm not ready to forgive you Sierra! You broke my heart and besides I'm with Yang now and I love her! And there's nothing you can do about it!" I told her then I left. I headed back to my dorm to finish studying.

*Yang's pov*

I was walking back to my dorm after my work out in the gym. I walked past the library to see (Y/n) talking to Sierra. I could tell he wasn't happy about talking to her. He then left and she just stood there looking at the floor. (Y/n) walked out of the library and towards the dormitory. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand. He looked at me and smiled and pulled me closer. I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked to the dorms. We stayed quiet and just enjoyed each other's company. He walked me back to my dorm and kissed me bye but I stopped him before he left. "I was about to go take a shower. Care to join me?" I said to him with a flirtatious smile. He kissed me again. "As much as I would like to Yang I can't. I have to study for an upcoming quiz that is a third of my grade." He told me and I frown. He then kissed me again. "Next time I promise!" He told me then headed back to his dorm. I then walked into my dorm and took off my gym clothes. I pulled my wedding ring off my finger and put it in my dresser to hide it from my teammates in case they walked in and saw it. I then walked into the bathroom and took a shower. When I came out I finished getting dressed and then looked in my dresser for my wedding ring. But I couldn't find it. I searched frantically until I heard a familiar voice. "Looking for this?" The voice said. I looked to see Blake holding my wedding ring between her index and middle finger. My mouth dropped open. I'm so busted! I thought to myself as I stared at my black haired teammate.

And done with another chapter. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Now I have a question for you guys. I thought about making the reader a faunus and since I haven't really made any comments about it I can still make him one. So if you want the reader to be a faunus say Yes in the comments. If not just say no. Until next time.