Epilogue

A/n Hello world Wolf the Dragon Rider here with the final chapter of this story. I'm glad you guys enjoyed this story. Disclaimer I do not own RWBY.

*Your pov*

After Yang's Dad and Uncle found out about our marriage they pretty much sat me down and told me that if I ever hurt her then no one will ever find my body. To say the least I took the advice to heart even though I didn't have to. I love Yang more than anything. After that though the secret about me and Yang being married was out. Everyone in Beacon knew we were married now. Though it didn't affect Yang and she went by my last name from then on. Though a little over a year later I graduated from Beacon. I got an apartment in Vale to stay in when I wasn't in missions with my team to be close to Yang while she was still in Beacon. Two years later she graduated and she moved her stuff into the apartment with me. Some years later Yang got pregnant and we had a daughter together. She got pregnant again a year later with a son. We then decided to move to Patch where she took a job teaching close combat at Signal and I continued to take on missions and help her a little on the side. We were currently at her Dad's house visiting. We got to the front door and Yang knocked. Her dad opened the door. "Hey I'm glad to see you got here safely." He told us. "Oh come on Dad you think any Grimm would want to mess with us?" Yang told her dad and me and him laughed. "Grandpa, Grandpa dad took me fishing and I caught a fish this big!" (D/n) said holding her hands a good distance from each other. Tai bent down to her level. "Really that's great." He told her and then we walked in. "Hey grandpa where's Aunt Ruby?" (S/n) asked Tai. "She's not here yet!" Tai told him. Then there was a knock at the door. "That must be her." Tai said. "I'll get it." I told him. I got up off the couch and headed to the door. I opened it to see Ruby and her husband Nate who was a wolf faunus with both ears and tail  and their daughter Claire who is a wolf faunus as well but just the ears. "Hey Ruby. Hey Nate. Hello Claire." I said to them. "Hi Uncle (Y/n)!" Claire said to me. I ruffled her hair then looked back at Ruby and Nate. "Come on in." I said to them moving out of the way to let them in. They walked in and Tai hugged Ruby and Claire and shook Nate's hand. We talked for a little while then ate lunch. While Tai was watching the kids me and Yang headed out front and we sat under a tree. Well I sat on the ground and Yang sat in my lap. I rested my chin on top of her head. We both were quiet just enjoying each others company. I then decided to break the silence. "You know there's not a single day I regret waking up married to you!" I told her. She smiled. "Me neither." Yang said and we continued to enjoy our time together.

And done with the final chapter. Just for the record Nate belongs to my good friend RattyHalfling. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and story. Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys think of this story.