oneshots! shots! shots!

tagged by KkangjiJellyLove

(i'm sorry, cropping is not in my dictionary)

guys, i get annoyed when people do this
(jpgjhope ) "OhmYGoD" no! it just looks messy as hell. i prefer "ohMYGOD" but sadly only twt army's will relate. (¬д¬。)

anyways.......

(KPOP ONESHOT #1)

4 hours,

that was how long she was waiting outside, thinking that every drop of sweat was worth it, the wait was worth it.

for them, for him.

kim taehyung, someone who has made millions and millions of girls swoon over him.

his perfect visuals, his amazing acting and his godly vocals, make lee ayumi weak in the knees.

so, while they all wait for the entrance to open.

they scream and shout their idols name, with passion and with raw emotion they chant

"BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS!" on top of their lungs.

some holding posters and pictures, some wearing merch some wearing homemade merch, some holding army bombs and some holding lightsticks.

and as the idols look out at their fans, their heart swells with happiness and they are overfilled with love.

as ayumi and the other army's enter the venue, she runs straight near the stage where her seat was.

they wait & wait, until they hear their voices, the live and personal voices of the 7 boys they all loved so much, and as ayumi listens to her bias' voice her throat tightens and tears fill her eyes, heart overfilled with love and joy.

as they all sang and interacted with the fans, ayumi was left unnoticed.

but, nonetheless she singed and chanted along with everyone else.

the concert ended, she walks home with messed up hair and a red face, but also with a satisfied heart.

she enters her home, walks straight to her bedroom and pulls out her laptop to tell everyone about her amazing night.

but she saw something else, something that makes her heart break.

"(BREAKING NEWS) Kim Taehyung admits on having someone catch his eye, who is the lucky lady"

@tzuyuminn
—i bet you all it's an idol—

@taevelvet
—it's irene DUH!—

@sugacandy
—it's obvi jungkook wth—

@runrunrun
—tf no! VMIN lives—

as ayumi collects herself, she repeats in her head that she has to be mature about this.

because, she will never ever get a chance to be someone that even one member liked, as harsh as it was it was the horrible truth.

she should not live in her delulu land and think like that.

today was a fanmeet, the last fanmeet before BTS leaves for the USA.

they will be leaving korea for 5 months, so she had to make the best of today.

it was almost her turn,

she walked and waited,

and finally there they were,

first one, jimin.

"hello oppa, i have something for you."
ayumi pulls out her handmade flower crown.

the idol smiles at her, and thanks her while wearing the crown.

she held his small, soft hand and waved goodbye.

the next member, j-hope.

"hello! i love you so much and if you don't mind, may i touch your dimples?"

it was a weird suggestion but, all judgements aside, you would wanna do it as well.

he nods and smiles, making his adorable dimples pop out, and as ayumi pokes it gently with her pointer finger, she melts at how much of a sunshine this boy was.

she passed through all the members, each one receiving a gift.

at the end of the table was the person she loved the most, kim taehyung.

"hi taehyung oppa, i have a letter for you" she smiles, she seemed to feel that the time with taehyung was going slower and she did various things shake his hands, made him put his adorable face on her flower hand.

but it had to end so she walked back, and as she sat down, a few minutes later.

a guard tapped her shoulder and gave her a letter, and he did the same with the girls beside her, so she thought "hmm, nothing special".

"DEAR ARMY,

this is vincent van gogh junior for you, i wanted you to know that i appreviate your love and support for us, i hope you continue to love all of us equally! "

it was printed but, she noticed a handwritten note at the back with two polaroids stuck to it

"your dress was as beautiful as your smile.

love, V"

the two polaroids was of her walking back to her seat and one of taehyung doing a finger heart.

she looked at the other girls beside her to see if they also got one.

no one got a polaroid or a handwritten note, just the printed one.

now, she felt like the happiest girl in the world, a permanent smiled plastered on her face as she walks home.

( I KNOW A LONG ASS ONESHOT!!)

i'll post #2 soon.

KkangjiJellyLove Itseln13 LisaShin69 -whitebunny -unicornblack jpgjhope knock-on-wood -jimoan- SILKJIMIN
Starlight_Jihoon
tag more!!