to my valentines ;;;; MEG

MEG MY VALENTINES !! someone who is as hard stan as me in all the right ways.

someone i could stay up with and say my wedding vows with and get married with, my favorite itslian, ilysm babe, thanknyou for everyday, every single day of happiness and sunshine u've provided me.

i met you last year, about october ??????? idk.

i met you in fall so let's just say that it was autumn love jshsh.

i met you through OUR BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE YOONSUNN  meg, and when i realized u were name twins i suddenly wanted to talk with you, and everything started when i asked you to marry me. or was it to be my valentine idk but ur my fiance now 💖💦‼️

every night you stay up late, everyday you wake up early and i love it when u talk to me about ur life and send me those screenshots that remind you of me, wish i could send you those stuff too but you might be bombarded with bajillions of them cause everything reminds me of you.

from waking up and seeing the sun shine through my window.

from feeling the breeze in the morning and seeing the growing flowers in our garden.

to seeing the poems in my literature lesson, to seeing the smiles of my fellow classmates and i think that no matter how much they smile and how happy they are, the joy that i feel when talking with you is beyond compare.

you made my every day better and now you made my valentines the BEST

ily meg, i always will 💘💝💖🌻💝💦

THE BAM BAM TO MY YOUNGJAE

THE YOONGI TO MY JIMIN

THE JIMIN TO MY TAEHYUNG (😉)

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE satinmyg