Kindle Scout

Hello friends!

I hope this note finds you well. Soz it's not an actual addition to the story, but I wanted to make sure this reached you. I tend to only gloss over my notifications here, so I didn't want the same to happen for this particular message.

Basically, my book "Trace the Edges" has got a Kindle Scout campaign! It's been going for just over a week now, and it's been on the Hot & Trending list ever since. (And I've been a state of complete awe ever since!)

It seems to have dropped off today, which was expected to be honest. I wasn't so hopeful to think it would stay Hot for the ENTIRE campaign. (I didn't even think it would stay on as long as it had!) But I'd like to give you a link to the campaign page now, in case you haven't already seen it. I'm hoping you'll take a look and feel like you might want to nominate: https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2NBIVIBMARHAI

All you need is an Amazon account, there's not cost to this. And if you HAVE seen it, and already nominated (THANK YOU!), it would mean so much if you might pass it along to anyone you think might be interested in the book/supporting a new author. If the campaign is successful, there's a free copy of the book in it for anyone who nominates, so I really hope we can make that happen! The more nominations, the better!

The campaign isn't over until September 15th, so I hope you might be willing to help me out, and I hope you like what you're able to read of the book on the campaign page. Regardless, this book will be in your hands within a month, but how cool would it be if Amazon published it because of this campaign? That would include great, worldwide marketing all over their website for the book, and a free copy for you!

Love you babes lots, and as for Book 3 of Harry and Mads, my plan is to post the first chapter Friday September 15th! I hope you're as excited as I am, and I appreciate your patience (and your support!) more than I can even express.

Hope you're enjoying the last few days of August (and summer!), and you'll be hearing from me again soon.

Love, love, love.

Laura xx