Chapter 34

I run into the drop ship and spot Raven lying on the ground. I drop to my knees next to her. Finn and Clarke are already hovering over her. "Is she..." I trial off praying my brother didn't just kill one of my best friends, I may be upset that she slept with Bellamy but she doesn't deserve to die. "No. Not yet." Finn mutters. Before I can respond to him Miller rushes in. "Clarke! They're taking down the gate!" Miller shouts. "Good. Cause I did it, I think." Jasper states, climbing out of the floor. "I'm closing that door!" Miller shouts. "Wait! We still have people out there! Bellamy's not back yet!" Clarke shouts as she Finn and I storm out of the ship. "ALRIGHT JASPER DID IT EVERYONE INSIDE NOW!" Clarke shouts. As Finn makes us duck behind some sand bags.

People throw our grenades at the grounders killing many of them. Everyone else piles inside the ship. "Where the hell is Bellamy!?" I ask frantically. "There he is!" Finn shouts pointing towards the tunnels. "He's not gonna make it..." I whisper to myself. "BELLAMY RUN!" Clarke shouts. Bellamy try's to make a run for it, picking up a gun to defend himself. As a grounder charges at him he points the gun and pulls the trigger but not a single bullet fires. He doges the grounders sword but the grounder punches him in the face. The grounder grabs his collar and knees him in the chest. Blood drips from his face as the grounder beats him more. "He's killing him.." I mumble tears role down my face. Finn turns and grabs a gun from a kid. He charges at the grounder who's attacking Bellamy. The grounder pulls out and knife but as he goes to stab Bellamy Finn shoots the grounders arm. "Finn no!" Clarke screams with tears streaming down her cheeks, as he runs off to fight the grounder. Bellamy and Finn continue to fight. Miller grabs my arm snapping me out my state of shock. "Clarke look! You can't save everybody! Let's go!" Miller shouts as he tugs me into the ship. I gaze at Bellamy one last time and our eyes meet, tears in my eyes fog up my view of his face. I'm pulled into the ship by Clarke, who then pulls the lever, closing the door, leaving Bellamy and Finn out there to die.

As the door closes a shocked look on everyone's face appears. Before anyone can speak up about Clarke's decision the grounder leader jumps in the ship. She pulls out her swords and our people load our guns. Suddenly the ship shakes slightly and the sound of the grounders shouts make everyone freeze. "Jasper now!" Clarke demands. Jasper flips two switches on his controller but nothing happens. "We are so dead..." Fox mutters. "No, no,no." Jasper mumbles as he frantically flicks the switches on his controller.

"Anya, you can't win." Clarke states making me turn my attention back to the grounders leader, Anya. She stares at us all for a moment before screaming as she try's to attack us with her swords. Miller hits her in the side of her head with the back of his gun. She falls to the ground and the rest of the delinquents begin beating her. "No! Stop! Get back! Get back!" Clarke shouts, making everyone stop beating the grounder. "She deserves to die!" Miller shouts as he attempts to stab Anya. "No!" Clarke states grabbing Millers wrist. "We are not grounders!" She shouts.

I look back over to Jasper tears still fogging my vision. He has two wires in his hand and has taken apart some of the controller. Suddenly he connects both wires to the controller and the ship takes off and everyone falls to the ground. Screams of agony fill the air from outside as we hit the ground again. "It worked..." I mutter in disbelief. I stand up and walk towards the lever to open the door. We all walk out and see the ground is black, filled with ash from the fire. Many bones from grounder lay on the ground. Two skeletons lay in the exact spot I last saw Bellamy in Finn. Clarke walks up beside me. "What have we done.." She whispers. "I didn't close that door that was your choice." I state back. "It was the only choice." Clarke mumbles. She's right though, if she gave Finn and Bellamy the time to get back in, we would all be dead. "We sacrifice the few, to save the many.." I whisper.

Clarke doesn't answer though, her attention is drawn to the pink smoke filling the air. I breath it in and begin coughing uncontrollably as I fall to the ground I see men with guns in hazmat suits. Suddenly I blackout.

I slowly wake up in a bright room. Before standing up I gaze around and notice an IV in my arm. I rip it out and sit up in the bed I'm lying in. The whole room is white, the bed, the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the couch even the tank top and shorts I'm wearing are white. Everything except for a painting hanging above the couch. I recognize it, Cafe Terrace at Night by Vincent Van Gogh. I had read a book on the Ark about his work. I stand up and walk towards the white door that has a small circle window. I look through it and spot someone in the room across from me, It's Jasper. "Jasper! Jasper!" I shout as I bang on the door. I attempt to open it but it's locked. Jasper looks through his window and spots me. I can tell he's trying to shout my name but I can't hear him. My gaze drifts to a sign next to Jasper's room. "Mount Weather Quarantine." I mumble reading the sign. "Where the hell are we..." I whisper to my self.

-----------------------
Hey guys! That's season 1 finished! Ive decided I'm going to continue this story for season 2...I'm about to go back
To school so updates aren't going to be as regular as usual. I'm super sorry. But I hope you all enjoyed season 1! I'm probably going to take a break from writing for a bit (writers block) but I'll be back soon!

Also thank you guys so much for your support! I really appreciate the comments and votes!❤️