I

It had been five months since graduation and five months since Bo Young and Jungkook had seen each other.

She had begun her first year of studies at University.
Bo Young purposefully stopped watching the news so that she wouldn't have to hear or see anything about Jungkook's coronation.

She was fully focused on not focusing on him.

As she walked to the coffee shop on campus she noticed Jin sitting at a table near the back.

She didn't know he applied to the same college as her but most people who went to Blue Haven Academy went to this college since it was so good.

"No way! Bo Young?" He said waving.

"Jin!"

She said walking over to him.
They talked for an hour about everything. How their summer was, what they were majoring in and finally Jin brought up Jungkook.

"So, have you heard from him since your break up?" He asked.

"No, and I have no intention of reaching out to him." She said suffocating the thought of him.

"Wow, you guys used to be like two peas in a pod, it's crazy how things turned out." He said.

She hadn't thought about it that way in so long, 'we were like two peas in a pod', she thought to herself.

"Yeah I guess we were."
She said sighing.

"How are you an Mina?" She asked.

"Oh we broke up a while ago." He giggled.

"Really I thought you guys were good?" She asked.

"No, she's nice and all but we just weren't a match... So we're both single huh?"
He said smiling surprised.

"I guess so."
She said.

He stared deep into her eyes with the same smile plastered on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.

"No reason." He said.