III

What Jungkook never told anyone was that after graduation, he refused the crown and never got coronated.

He decided that if he wasn't marrying Bo Young, he had no reason to rule along side someone he couldn't stand.

The Duke of their country became King in place, and Jungkook remained prince.

After that night that the papers were signed by the Duke to be coronated as king, Jungkook received many threats from an unknown number.

Unknown
You can't run

Unknown
What kind of a coward refuses the to be king because of a girl?

Unknown
You're gonna pay for this

Jungkook put his phone down and drifted to sleep.

~~~~~

When he woke up he was tied to a chair, the tan strands wrapping around his legs and connected his wrists behind his back.

He tried to look around the dark room but squinting only failed his sight more.

"He'll be here soon." A male voice said.

"Who, what is this, why did you bring me hear?" He asked angrily pulling on the ropes only making them tighter.

"I'm not allowed to say much, all I know is that your brother seemed very upset."

My brother? He asked himself trying to picture his brother's face.

The last time Jungkook had seen Junghyun he was 9 and his brother was 12.

"What does he want with me after all these years?" Jungkook asked the man he could barley see. 

He didn't answer and left Jungkook in the cold dark room.