IX

The smell of fresh Belgian waffles filled the air of Boyoung's tiny apartment. She stood up from her bed and made her way to the kitchen.
There stood a tall peppy Jungkook, dancing and singing along to a song.
"Might seduce your dad type, I'm the bad guy, duh!" He sang.
Boyoung chuckled as she walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder.
He turned around quickly startled and then just as fast he calmed down and kissed gently her nose.
"Jungkook I-." she started.
"Sshh, enjoy." Jungkook said pushing the pancakes onto the plate next to her.

She sat down and picked up her fork. Jungkook sat across from her smiling.
"So are you gonna tell me now-."
"Does everything always have to be so intense Boyoung? Can we just enjoy today together, please?" He said cutting her off.
As much as Boyoung wanted answers she understood if Jungkook was stressed.
"Look why don't we go to the beach after you're done?" He asked.
Boyoung finished chewing and hesitantly responded. She was nervous for some reason. Like she had just met Jungkook that morning. He was different, brighter. His thick dark hair was long now almost below his jaw and it looked good it suited his face well. And his hair was longer but so was his smile, and that's what mattered most.
"...Alright." She said cutting another piece of her pancake.
Jungkook smiled widely at her and chuckled, he was so happy to see his girl, in front of him again finally, chewing contently on the food he made. He'd waited a long time for this and he was not going to waste it.

(A/n Hiii sorry it's been so long 🥺🥺 but I'm back cuz the show must go on!! More updates soon!)