VI

Seokjin walked into Boyoung's house the next morning with nothing but a briefcase and his phone. He was wearing a black suit that hugged his figure well but Boyoung averted her gaze before he could assume she was staring at him.

"Why are you all dressed up?" She asked.

"Jungkook's brother may be fallen royalty but he's still extremely rich and very protected by the government, if we're gonna have any chance at talking to him we have to be believably deserving of it." He said quickly.

"So I see you've done your research." She responded cheekily.

"And you haven't?" Seokjin asked.

"Well no, not really." She said.

"You're unbelievable let's go." He said.

Boyoung changed into more formal clothing and they made their way.
And with that they drove to the destination written on Jin's phone in notes. He drove for about an hour before coming across a huge modern house with a white exterior and glass windows. The strangest part of it was that it looked like a space ship in the middle of no where, the only people to find it really had to try to find it.
Jin put the car in park.

"This is it." He said.

Boyoung got out the car without a word and they walked up to the front door and rang the buzzer.

To their surprise there was a momentary pause but the gates opened for them without question of their identity and they walked in apprehensively.
Boyoung knocked on the front door but as she did so the door came open to reveal a quiet seemingly empty house.

"Seokjin?" A voice asked.

They turned to the kitchen to see Mina standing there with a glass of wine in her hand.

"Mina? What are you doing here?" Jin asked.

"You guys need to leave, like now." She said.
"Wait a minute, are you guys together now?" She asked.

Boyoung and Seokjin looked at each other unsure how to answer without things being awkward.

Just then Jungkook's brother walked into the atrium where they stood in a dark purple bath robe.

"Junghyun..." Seokjin said.

"You found me." He said.

"What do you mean?" Boyoung asked.

"Jungkook your friends are here!" Junghyun called.

Jungkook walked in moments later looking worse than ever. His hair was a mess, he looked like he hadn't slept in days and he was growing facial hair. Boyoung wasn't even sure if he could grow facial hair until now.

"Kook-Kookie?" Boyoung said, tears brimming her eyes.

"Awe Kookie you've got your girl crying see what you did?" Junghyun said mocking the way Boyoung called Jungkook "Kookie."

"Actually she's my girl, and what did you do to Jungkook you dick head?" Soekjin said firmly.

"Me? I didn't do anything, he came to me." Junghyun lied.

"Jungkook is that true?" Boyoung asked between each sob. At that point Jungkook had begun crying too.

Soekjin knew he couldn't touch Junghyun, he would be sent to prison faster than he could even imagine.

"Listen here, you tell me what happened to Jungkook for the past 6 months or I tell the whole world about this place where you've been hiding for years." Seokjin said.

"I'm sorry but that's not my story to tell, Jungkook will inform you whenever he pleases, that is if he wants to speak to you again." He said.

"Kookie I'm so sorry." Boyoung said quietly.

"But otherwise he's all yours if he chooses to leave." Junghyun said.

"Jungkook? Let's go." Soekjin ordered.

"No." Jungkook said.

"What?" Boyoung asked

"I won't go, I'm sorry." He said walking back up the stairs.

"Well looks like he's made up his mind, anything else you need? We have water, champagne, orange juice?" Junghyun asked.

Boyoung spit at his foot and walked out to the car.

Jin looked at Mina, she pleaded for him to leave with her eyes and turned to sit on the couch without giving him a second more of her attention.

Seokjin left flaming with anger.
He sat in the drivers seat to see Boyoung sobbing.
He caressed her neck and kissed her forehead while holding her tight.
"I know baby... I know." He said softly.
"It'll all be over soon, I promise."

"I promise."

(a/n: hiiiii sorry I haven't updated high school really got the best of me but I'm back and will be updating regularly cause summer:))