IV

Bo Young opened the door to her dorm as Soekjin walked in quickly setting his textbooks on her desk.

"Did you hear?"
He asked sitting down breathing heavily from carrying all of his books across campus.

"Hear what?" She asked.

"Jungkook has been missing since Tuesday, it's all over the news." He said furrowing his eyebrows.

Tuesday? It's Saturday now.

"Maybe he just went on a last minute vacation without telling anyone." She said not showing the deep worry in her heart.

"You know Jungkook better than anyone, and I know you know that he wouldn't do that." He said.

She knew Jin was right.

"Well it's not like there's anything we can do about it." She stated trying her best not to care about him.

"Who are you?" He asked shaking his head.

"What?" She said.

"The Bo Young I know would be worried sick right now and yet here you are not caring, or at least acting like it. I know it's kinda weird since he's your ex and we have each other now but he was my friend too. I don't intend to sit around not doing anything."

And with that Soekjin stood up and walked out of her dorm, not caring that they had not even studied.

Just as soon as she thought she would never have anything to do with him again, she found herself still caring, still wondering and still feeling.