II

After that day at the coffee shop, Bo Young didn't know how this "relationship" with Jin had begun.

It started off as meaningless sex occasionally, but somehow morphed into a friends with benefits type of thing.

Jin, being the really intelligent one would help Bo Young
with her studies. If she did well on an exam he would reward her sexually, if she didn't do so well, she got nothing.

It did help her get her grades up and was extremely convenient for the both of them not to have any strings attached.

Getting to kiss the lips she'd dreamed about for so long felt so much more satisfying than she imagined.

Jin wasn't too rough, but he wasn't gentle, either, and that surprised her.

Neither one of them said a thing, but there seemed to be an unspoken agreement
between the two of them and before she knew it, her clothes were spread over the floor and Jin's hands were caressing
her body, stroking every piece of flesh he possibly could.

Jin often seemed to be taking his time even though she was practically naked on top of him and it was slowly driving her crazy.

His kisses felt electrifying, but that was exactly the problem, the rising feeling that went down to the pit of her stomach was only getting worse with each kiss, each rough grab, each groan, and she would want Jin to take care of it.

Not to mention she had gotten a 97% on her exam that week.