A extra so 9/5

This is about the date and yeah it's maybe not the longest but I swear I will post a new chat group thing, I just want to try this if it is okay I'll maybe post more like this but the group will never die I hope!

                            Marco Asensio
okay take a deep breath... he rang the doorbell and Isco and opened the door. 'What is your name?' Isco asked. I looked at him like he is a mad man. 'I said I don't know you when you date my sister! Why are you here?' 'I'm here to take you beautiful sister on a date, and Marco' I said. She came from the stairs and she is beautiful as ever. 'Let's goo' she said. We walked out of ther house. 'You have your drivers license right?' she asked nervous . 'Yes I have I have them for like 3 years' I laughed, you don't liken the car huh?' I asked. 'That's not the problem, one day me and Isco "stole" the car our parents, and we didn't had a drivers license but we wanted to go to a party. Omg I thought I was died!' She said. 'Haha no I have a licenses' I laughed. 'I don't I'm to lazy for that' She said seriously. And I laughed kinda hard. She started to laugh too.
-
//at the kermis\\
Okay Marco don't screw this up! 'Uh do you wanna go in that attraction?' I pointed at a crazy rollercoaster something I really love with those looping things I think it's a-maz-ing. 'Eh I eh I don't know if I am brave enough' she said kinda scared. 'It's okay I'm with you' I said and she agreed. 'Okay i go if you winning a plushy thing for me' 'deal' we went in and she was very scared I saw she wanted to cry. 'Hey it is okay if you don't wanna' 'but I want this' she said. I hold her hand. She smiled. And there we go she  squeezed in my hand but it was okay. After we went up she let go of my hand and she did her hands in the air. In this attraction they make a foto. I let go of the thing and did my hands in the air she yelled but everything is okay. We walked down and saw the picture you really saw it was us. Jealynn is a model and I'm a footballer But Okay. We buy the picture and it was a great picture! We walked and there was a little boy, he was 6 or something and a little girl, not so little I think she was 13 or something. The boy looked at me with big blue eyes. He gets his sister and comes back. 'What Damian I need to find mom and dad cuz you need to go home I'm going with my friends tonight' she said to the boy. 'Look!' They boy says and point at us. 'Hey' we said. 'Omg you are Jealynn Alarcon and you are Marco Asensio'. 'Sush' we said when we laughed 'your my dream boy and I always wanted to be you' she said. 'How old are you guys and what is your name' Jealynn asked while the boy asked me to lift him up, I love kids! 'I'm 14 and he is 5, his name is Damian, and mine is Djamila' 'what a beautiful names' she said. 'Damian look' he said. Damian walked behind him. And they came back with a new football. 'Some have a pen?' He asked. 'Yeah here you go' Jealynn gave me a pen and I signed the ball. Me and Damian were playing football and Jealynn and Djamila were mode of something.
- later that night -
'I want that!' Jealynn yelled and point on a teddy bear who wearing my Real Madrid shirt. 'Sure' I said. 'Can I get that teddy bear?' I asked. 'First you need to kick the ball as hard as you can and then I see if you get it' the woman said. 'Okay' I said and go stand like Cris as he takes a free kick. I didn't know but Jealynn filmed me on my phone when I kicked the ball. I scored very hard in the goal. I ran and 'SIIII' Jealynn laughed very hard and filmed I get the bear and gave it to her. 'Thank you Marco' she said and she gave me a kiss on my cheek and I was red very red and she filmed it. She get into my phone and sends it to the rival app or how the hell that stupid app is called.
-
//Marco's House\\
I was laying in bed and my phone trilled so much.

CR7: MARCO MY SON YOUR NOT AS GOOD AS I AM WITH THE SII AND TGE STANDING BUT YOU WERE OKAY YOUR TEDDY BEAR IS CUTE THAT YOU GAVE HER
JamesRodriguez: awh did you see how red he was when she kissed him on his cheek!!
2Isco2: she told me your hole date I think you did a great job kid.
Sr4: YOU ARE A KID TOO
GeriPique: and you Always ACT LIKE A KID
Sr4: WHAT WHY?!
GeriPique: YOU JUST DO IT
KingLeo: awh the kid is grown up.
Luis: kids do that so fast.
MadridstaAsensio: I know I know your just jealous cuz we are on the begin of our lives while you are nearly dead
CarlosCasemiro: OMF HE SAID SOMETHING SMART
2Isco2: HE REALLY DID
JamesRodriguez; YOURE THE SMART KID NOW!!
BVBMarc: said Marco just something smart
M-AtS: YEAH HE DID
IkerCarsillas: i always thought Marco was a smart and talented boy.
MadridstaAsensio: thank you legend! I was dreaming of playing with you!
Sr4: I'm sorry Iker but no Marco is the new James, he was smart until James was gone, cuz next to James he looked smart.
IkerCarsillas: maybe we can play together one day! Maybe if you wanna train for Spain NT
MadridstaAsensio; do you wanna come all over to Spain to help me train?!
IkerCarsillas: of course and I go to the training with Ser and Geri and David! I'm so happy for him!!
MadridstaAsensio: REALLY THANK YOU I AWAYS LOOKED UP AGAINST YOU