47.

Ramosito: MY KID IS GONE
Marcito: what do u mean your kid is gone
Ramosito: just like I said, my fucking kid is
Leo: okay what happened exactly
Ramosito: I went to sleep with 3 kids and I woke up with 2!!!!!
Jamesito: maybe he's at a friends house
Ramosito: I already called all Sergio's friends their parents
Luisito: HOW DO YOU LOSE THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IN YOUR LIFE
Ramosito: I DONT KNOW PETER PAN?!!!
Neymar: uh I don't think it was Peter Pan
Ramosito; HE STOLE WENDY AND THOSE BOYS which I FORGOT THEIR NAME MY SON IS BETTER THEN THEM
Jamesito: maybe he's at his mothers house
Ramosito: LIKE I HAVENT CALLED HER YET IM NOT STUPID LIKE YOU, you know
Neymar: HEY DONT TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT
Ramosito: I'm sorry James I didn't mean to
Ramosito: I mean I'm just really stressed

POV Gerard Pique

When I walked out of my house I looked straight at a kid. "Who the hell are you?!" I asked confused. "I'm Sergio" he looked at me with those big eyes. "Sergio who?" I asked while already having a idea of who he was cuz of his eyes. "Sergio Ramos Junior" that's what I thought. "Kid you're 5 how, how, how?" I asked. He looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes that his daddy has too. "Actually I don't really know mister pique, I just got on the train" he said.

"Does your daddy know?" I asked him, he shook his head and looked very innocent. "I just wanted to see my favourite club up close, but I know my daddy wouldn't let me he hates Barcelona" he said and looked at his feet. "Sweetie if you had told your daddy he would've said yes I'm sure he would because he would do anything for his little treasure" i said. "You wanna come with me to the training?" I asked the 5 year old boy. And he nodded.

When I arrived at the training field with the kid everyone looked at me. "IS THAT SERGIO'S KID??!!!" Luis yelled. "Uhm yea, this little pal wanted to come to Barcelona, didn't tell his daddy and he came here all on his own" I said. "Well that's a twist" Leo said. "Hey buddy we actually do have to call ur father he is probably worried sick about you" I said to the kid. "Uh yes didn't you read the group Sergio snapped at James like actually he was really mean to him" Sergi said. "Poor hammie" I said.

Okay let's call your dad.

This was part one,
Thanks for the idea DerBaum04
See u lads soon