1 ~ A Date With Aaron PT 1

First Off, Here's a thing I wanna mention before the chapter begins. When I type like this, it means Authors Note. When I type like this - Hummm. I wonder what will happen? - It means the character's talking. When I type like this - hugs him - It means their doing an action. Okay, on with the first chapter!:

Aph's POV:

I wake up and look over at my little boys sleeping.

They're so cute!

I love them more then anything.

I told them that we would be moving into this not very roomie apartment for a few months, it turns out we've almost been here for a year.

I'm gonna ask Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan if they wanna be my roommates for this house I'm moving into.

I have no idea what they're gonna say.

But for now, I gotta go have a shower before I go to work and drop Levin and Malicah off at Jeffreys place.

-After Her Shower-

I walk out into the kitchen to see the twins trying to make their own breakfast.

They're aboreable!

I hear my phone ding and look at the notification.

It was a text from Aaron saying, Hey! Good Morning! I wanted to see if you wanted to come over and hang out tonight around 5-6? We could go out for supper like o-on a d-date?

I reply back saying, Good Morning! I'd love to come over and go out with you tonight! I could just ask jeffery if the boys could stay with him and Abby for a bit longer. I'm sure he wouldn't mind!

He responds saying, Okay! I'll see you at 5-6 then! Have a good day at work! Bye!

I end the conversation saying, You too! Bye!

I then go over and get the boys some cereal that they've been trying to get for the past 5 minutes.

Once they ate I got my work outfit on and got them dressed.

Then we headed over to Jefferys house.

Once we got there Abby ran right out the door and ran to Levin and Malicah hugging them.

The kids run inside the house and I ask Jeffery if he can watch the twins a bit longer.

He says, Yeah sure! If you don't mind me asking, why though?

I say, I have a date with Aaron and we're gonna hang out.

He says, Okay! Well I hope everything goes great! See you later! Bye!

I say, Bye!

Then I go to work.

-Time Skip To The Date With Aaron-

Aaron is supposed to pick me up any minute now!

I'm not even close to ready!

I still have to put the rest of my makeup on!

Ugh who cares!

At least I'm done now!

I hear Aaron's car horn now.

Oh my god I'm so nervous!

He just knocked on the door!

Okay! I'm going to answer it and act calm.

Why am I so nervous!

I open the door and he says, Hi Aph! You ready to go?

I say, Yeah! Let's go! Whats the plan?

He says, So I was thinking that we go to Olive Garden first and then go back to my place to hang out.

I say, That sounds great! Let's go!

Continued In Next Chapter...

Next Chapter Name: A Date With Aaron PT 2

Words: 556

💖💖💖💖💖