30 | Alinas First Christmas

Aphs Pov:

I wake up to a kiss and someone whispering in my ear, "Merry Christmas".

I jump out of bed and yell "ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!"

I run downstairs like a two year old and squeal looking at all the presents under the tree.

I quickly run upstairs again to Alinas room and say softy "Wake up my baby, its christmas" .

To my surprise she wakes up smiling. I grab her and rush downstairs again.

I saw Aaron by the tree smiling at me as I was walking downstairs. He gave me another kiss.

I said "Merry Christmas".

He said "Merry Christmas To You Too, aaannnddd Merry Christmas To You Alina!"

Alina smiled. It was so cute. Then I had this thought in my mind. It was nothing but I'm starting to consider it.

I dont know. *BANG* Oh my Irene what was that?!

Oh wait...its my mom..."Merry Christmas Mom!"

She said "MERRY CHRISTMAS MIJA IM SO EXCITED!!!"

I said "I could tell that when you broke down our door!"

She says "Heh...sorry...Anyway I'm here to invite you guys over for Christmas dinner!"

I say "That's awesome! Of course we'll come! Who's gonna be there?"

She says "Well it will be Eric and I with You, Aaron, Alina, Zianna, Garroth, Zane, Vlyad, Maria, Dante, Gene, and a few others."

I say "Wow that sounds like quite a bit of people...Anyway we will be there. What time?"

She says "About 4pm, we will all talk first while Erics making supper and then we'll eat and hand out our gifts to each other".

I say "Sounds good! See you then!"

She says "Bye!" And leaves.

Aaron says "I hope santa brought us a new door😂"

I say "Haha😂😂😂".

He says "So lets open some presents now okay?".

I say "YES OF COURSE!".

-Time Skip To 3:50pm-

Christmas day has been so fun so far (but y'all didn't see it cuz I'm controlling time😈).

It's almost 4:00pm and we are soon heading off to my mom's. I have a red tight dress on and Aaron's got a nice shirt (So now he puts on a shirt).

He also obviously has pants on too! I dressed up Alina in a red romper with little green christmas trees on them with a cute red and green flower crown and some ugs.

She has her puffy black snow coat on too. We are walking down the street to my mom's and I already see a bunch of people's cars there.

One looks like Ziannas and one looks like Maria's. There is one person's car there that I don't remember but maybe someone just got a new car.

We walk up the steps to the door and ring the doorbell. My mom answers with a smile on her face and says "come on in mija!".

We walk inside and see everyone talking and laughing. We take off our shoes and Aaron takes off Alinas boots because he has been carrying her while we were walking down here.

I notice almost everyone expect this one guy talking to Garte. I mean, mom did tell me that seem other people would be here too.

I go over to the guy and tap on his shoulder. He turns around and looks at me. Then he smiles like he's about to cry of happiness.

I say "Hi! I'm Aphmau!-" then I get cut off by him saying "I know who you are silly!".

"Ummm...What?" I say confused. "Who are you?" I ask.

He says "Someone you should call Dad."

"D-D-D-D-D-Daddy...I-Is it really Y-you?" I say.

"Yep." He says right before hugging me.

"I Missed you so much" He said.

"Then why'd you leave?" I ask.

"You can ask Slyvana about that." He says.

"W-Wow...its really you..." I say.

Aaron saw us hugging and came over to me. He said "Hey Aph. You okay?" .

"Gah! I'm sorry um Aaron, this is my dad." I say.

"Who's this? He your friend?" He says.

"Dad, this is Aaron. My finance" I say.

"Hi I'm Zack!" He says.

"N-Nice to meet you Zack. Are you gonna kill me..." Aaron says.

"Oh hell naw! I ain't nothing like Slyvana the first time she met you." He says.

"Im glad!" Aaron says relieved.

"Im gonna go see Garroth and them!" Aaron says.

"Okay" I say.

"Let's talk huh?" Dad says.

"Sure" I say.

"Sooooo you said that Aaron guy is your finance. You guys got any kids?" He asks.

"Actually yeah! That baby girl in Aaron arms is our daughter Alina!" I say.

"I GOT GRANDBABIES!!!" He says.

"You and Mom are the same when it comes to babys" I say.

"No we're not. I just love babies while she's just plain crazy woman over them" He says.

"Haha I see" I say.

"Dinners Ready!" Mom yelled.

"Let's go eat!" He said.

"Yeah!" I say.

-Time Skip To 10:00pm-

The dinner was amazing. All the gifts I got were amazing too! From Garroth, Zane, and Vylad I got some headphones and phone stuff.

From Katelyn, Kacey, and Eric I got some adorable outfits which I'm pretty sure Katelyn picked out.

From my Mom I got to see my dad for the first time in 20 years and she said she invited him on purpose as ONE of my gifts. The other gift from her was some candy and some new cute clothes aswell.

From my Dad I got a daughter pride ring that I wear on my other hand from my engagement ring.

From Aaron I got a sweater, new blankets, and some other things like hats and etc.

Aaron also bought presents for me and said that they were from Alina😁😂 So...

From Alina I got a hat that said mom on it.

I love christmas💖