27 ~ Proposal

I took her hand and we climbed a hill to a beautiful spot on the mountains. Then when she got up there, she was just staring into the distance as I got ready for one of the biggest moments of my life.

She was staring into the distance with her beautiful black hair moving with the wind, and Alina in her arms.

I was admiring the perfect picture as I got ready, I kneeled down on one knee and started speaking,

Aph, you and Alina are the best things that's ever happened to me. You make me, me. Everyday with you is like a day in heaven where it's just the two of us with Alina in the perfect little world. I don't ever want to lose any time with you nor miss anything with you and me forever and beyond. And to you Alina, daddy wants you to know that I'll always be there for you whenever you need me. I'm here. So this is for you *places a infinity symbol ring on her finger*. And Aphmau, will you Marry Me?

We stay there in slience. All you could here were Aph's sniffles and see her giant smile plastered among her face.

She said "Aaron, Yes! YES YES YES!!!"

She jumps in to hug me and wraps her legs around my waist and kisses me. We had a make out session for 5 minutes until stopping.

Our noses were touching as I stared into her beautiful brown eyes and her giant smile. I say smiling "How'd I Get So Lucky To Have You?"

We kiss again. This is one of the most romantic nights of our lives so far. I can't wait for the wedding💖

Short chappy Sowrry!

Words: 292