16 ~ What Do I Do!?! (The Babys Coming PT 1)

Aph's POV:

I woke up at 12:00am due to some lighting outside and the strong winds outside. Aaron did too.

We try to go back to sleep but we just couldn't. We started talking a bit hoping we'd feel right back asleep.

After about 17 minutes of us talking, I felt a bit of pain in my stomach. Like something was twisting and turning inside my stomach.

It wasn't too bad so I tried to igrone it although I guess my face was showing that I was in pain. Aaron asked me "You Okay?" With a worried look on his face.

I say "Im...fine..." Which clearly, I wasn't. Just then the pain increased by what felt like 100 percent.

I started having a heat flash and Aaron looked really worried. I started sweating profusely and there was nothing I could do about it.

Then the pain increased more. It was really starting to get surious (ok I spelled that wrong pls don't correct me).

Aaron looked like he was about to start panicking. He keeps asking "Are You Okay?! Do You Need Something!".

I can't reply. It's that bad. I just shake my head no. I try to sleep again but it's pointless.

Then the thought crossed my mind that I COULD be going into labour.

No No NO! NOT NOW PLEASE NOT NOW!!!

Then, My water breaks...

Pain EXPLODES inside of me. I can't help but start screaming. I guess Aaron didn't really need me to tell him what was going on because he started pulling off my pants.

I didn't want him to do that so I kicked him. He knew I couldn't help it. He went and got a song he recorded and I calmed down.

He started telling me to breathe. I was breathing for the most part and let out quite a bit of screams.

The pain keep getting stronger, and Stronger, and Stronger. So Strong that I just screamed. When I started screaming I couldnt breathe.

I would be taking gasps of air between my screams. I was getting light headed. Like really light headed. Aaron noticed everything that was happening.

I was so Hot! So Light Headed! IN SO MUCH PAIN! At this point I was just beating my fists on the bed.

Aaron told me it was finally time to push. I started pushing a little bit and THE PAIN was UNBEARABLE! I immediately stopped pushing and Aaron keep telling me "Push Aph Come On! You'll be in pain longer if you wait and you and the baby will be in more danger! Push!"

I finally just give it my all and push! Then I pushed again, and again, and again.

The baby was stuck! Aaron said "Aph...The baby's stuck"

I then just Pushed so hard like never before. Seconds later the baby came out and I passed out.

"Aph? APH!" Was the last thing I heard...

That's it for this chapter!Next chapter is coming out soon! Also I am debating making a side story today so comment if you want another main storyline chapter today or a side story's chapter! As soon as i get the first comment ill start working on the chapter! Also I'm going to my dads house today so the chapter will be up later. Maybe in 1-3 hours of getting the first comment. And with that being said...

Bye Mah Lil Poo Berries!

Next Main Storyline Chapter: APH?!

Next Side Stories Chapter: Prom Night PT 2 AU

Words: 594

💖💖💖

👪🍶🏡