7 ~ Girls Night Out

Just a heads up, I'm not sure when this story will end. Either between 10 to 20 parts but there will be some life changing stuff to their lives over the next few chapters. There will be a sequel. On to the chappy.

Aph's Pov:

-The Next Night-

It's girls night out tonight with all the girls! I already dropped Levin and Malicah off at Jeffreys and I'm all ready.

Nicole's coming by to pick me up any minute now and I'm not really nervous. Normally if I was going on a date or something I'd be really nervous but tonight I'm just going out with my girls so I have any excuse to act weirdly.

We're like all sisters. Sisters from different misters, even though I don't even know who my dad is but...WHATEVER!

That's besides the point. I just heard Nicole pull up in my driveway.

I get in the car and we go to pick up the rest of the girls. On our way to the club we were having so much fun just driving there.

I swear if you put us all in a bathroom in stall together, we'd make a way to have a party in there. I'm so excited.

We get to the club and get in for free because ladies free before 10pm. We order a couple shots and start dancing unacceptably weird.

Once the night was over, we all got back home. Nicole wasn't drinking because she was driving.

At my apartment, I got a bad feeling about something. I couldn't explain it, it was just uncomfortably weird.

I shrugged it off and went to bed. Jeffrey will be driving Levin and Malicah home tomorrow at 10am so I should probably get some rest.

I remember looking over at the clock and reading 1:37am. Then drifting to sleep.

I know this was a short chapter but the next one might be longer but will have something bad happen in it as you might probably tell by the end of this paragraph where it says next chapter. I hope you all enjoyed and until next time...

Bye Mah Lil Poo Berries!

Next Chapter: R.I.P Twins.

Words: 371

💖💖💖💖💖