29 ~ The One Who Let's Me Hold You

Aph's Pov: (btw I'm making this before the previous chappy so excuse me if I get anything wrong)

It's 10:30pm at night. Aaron and I were planning things all day and had to go to work, so we decided to take a break by watching a movie.

The movie was called "Where The Red Fern Grows". It was a movie about a boy who wanted another dog. He saved up his money to get a hunter dog.

When he went to buy it, the people said they only use them to hunt other animals down. The boy went back home without a dog.

Then one day the boy took his dogs out for a walk and another animal jumped out and killed one of the dogs. The other dog couldn't do anything.

Then another day, the boy decided to go looking for his other dog. He found his other dog laying dead next to the other dogs grave. The boy went back home and cried and cried and cried.

At that grave, is where the first red fern grew. The dogs were red dogs too. I can't explain it very well but It was a sad movie.

In the middle of the movie, Aaron put his arm around me and I snuggled up to him. A few minutes later I heard Alina cry.

I sighed and got up of the couch and went to calm her down while Aaron paused the movie. I went upstairs to Alina and tried to calm her down.

She finally calmed down but she wouldn't go back to sleep. So I brought her downstairs with me and saw Aaron smile at me and the little creature I had in my arms.

I sat back down on the couch and put Alina laying down on my chest. Aaron put his arm around me again and I snuggled up to him again.

I ended up falling asleep a few minutes before the movie finished and Aaron carried Alina and I upstairs to our bedroom and covered us over.

It was the best nights sleep I had in a long time.

SooooOooo....I'm gonna switch up the Chapter names for this little section. The next three chapters are gonna be called:

Alinas First Christmas (which is obviously about Christmas)
Happy New Year (obviously about new years)
Won't be forgetting this (which is gonna be like a say yes to da dress type of thing)

And then the wedding chapter!

That's it for this chapter! Btw I forgot to mention that I still have no wifi and I will say the winners of the contests and stuff I'm having in the next chapter I make when I have wifi. So probably tonight or tomorrow after binge watching Aphmau after the weekend. With that being said...

Bye Mah Lil Poo Berries!

Words: 474