25 ~ We're Gonna Find Out Who We Are

Before this chapter starts! If anyone knows the song to the lyrics of the most recent titles like "the sun will rise" "We're gonna make it through the dark" "We're gonna journey to the light" "We're gonna find out who we are" then...

AUTOMATIC SHOUTOUT FOR YOU BOO!!!

I know that was random but yes, if you know the song. You get a automatic Shoutout. It doesn't matter if you're the 1 or 12th person to know the song. You still get a Shoutout.

Anyway onto the Chapter:

Aph's Pov:

I'm on the couch holding Alina when Aaron comes back from the store. I give him a hug and kiss him.

I honestly was hoping that he'd take a little longer then he did because I was hoping to have enough time to breast feed Alina. I don't feel comfortable doing it around anyone.

I guess I have to do it later then. Gah! It doesn't matter! What matters right now is that thanksgivings coming up (I'm Canadian, Thanksgiving isn't in November here) ! My mom invited Aaron and I over for thanksgiving!

I of course said yes and I gotta go tell Aaron now.

"Aaron. My mom invited us over for thanksgiving! Do you wanna go?" I say.

He says "Do I have a choice..."

I say "hehe...Nnnnoooo..."

He says "Alright fine. I'd love to go over there for thanksgiving!"

I say "Great! I already told her yes so it'd be pretty awkward if you said no...hehe..."

He says "😅 My stupid potato, come here" and he gives me a hug.

I say "I love you..."

He says "I love you too..."

We KISSSSSSSSSSS...

Alina starts laughing. We both laugh and head upstairs to go to bed. Aaron and I stayed up and watched a movie. Halfway through the movie Alina started crying.

I got up even though Aaron didn't want me too and I calmed her down then put her back to bed. I went back to Aaron and I's room.

15 minutes later she started crying again. I got back up even though Aaron said he could go instead and went to Alinas room and calmed her down.

This time I brought her back to our room with Aaron and I and layed back in bed. We started watching the movie again and unpaused it.

I looked down and saw Alina asleep in my arms on my chest. I Smile. Any advice I'd give to anyone who wants to have a baby but is horrified about going into labour is,

You will be in so much pain. But once you've got that baby out and in your arms. That pain doesn't matter anymore because you see how worth it, it was. You'll be thinking "I did this...💖"

And that's how I felt. Nothing else mattered when I had my daughter. It's an instant love, instant bond, instant connection. That will stay forever and beyond.

Aaron put his arm around me and smiled looking down at our daughter. She's the best mistake we've ever made😂💖

I love our little family💖

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter! So I wanna make a tag! So I'm gonna make one! Here it is! This is the tag and I made it on myself for a example:

Middle Name: Grace

Fav MyStreet Character(s): Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, Melissa, Zack, Lucinda (Sexy Witch Alert)

Sexuality (if you want I know it's weird): I'm as straight as this line ----_~--~~__----------- ...Yeah...I'm Bisexual and proud!

Mystreet Perdictions: I think Aph and Katelyn are gonna see Zack and Elizabeth and try to fight them but the forever potions put on them when they were younger are gonna get aph and Katelyn to be under their control. Then Slyvana or Aaron or Travis or Eric are gonna save Aphmau and Katelyn. Then Zack and Elizabeth get trapped back in "His/Micheals Realm". Probably not though...

Device You Use Most: Tablet nowadays.

Single or Tooken (if so, who by?): Single As A Pringle.

Do You Swear: Sometimes...don't swear children...

American Or Canadian Or Etc.: Maple Syrup Country Eh?

What's Your Favorite Wattpad FanFic: Two Peas In A Pod (Aarmau)

What do you think of this tag?: Stupid.

That's the tag! Here's who I Tag!

@beccaslays @crystalxstudios

I don't know who else to tag. If you wanna do it go right ahead!

Anyway, with that being said...

Bye Mah Lil Poo Berries!

Words: 741