~24~

"I know I've said it before but this house is incredible, you guys," Holland said as you entered the living room of your new house. 

"Thanks, Holl," you said, smiling. You placed the tray with drinks on the table. Coffee for Dylan, Tyler, Shelley and Julia, and tea for you and Holland. 

You had moved out of your New York City apartment and into this house in the suburbs. It had three bedrooms, an office, two bathrooms and a massive living room and kitchen space. It also came with a garden, a big plus for you and Dylan because now Bailey had a place to run around and Sienna could play in it once she got a little older. 

Four months had passed since you found out you were pregnant with the twins, meaning you were now a little over the six-month mark. Your stomach was significantly bigger than it had been with Sienna, but that made sense because there were two babies in there. Dr Goodman had assured you that you probably wouldn't make it to nine months since most twins came early, and you had to come in for weekly checkups. You didn't know the genders, choosing to keep it a surprise until they were born.

You sat down next to Dylan on the couch, taking his hand in yours and resting it on his thigh. 

"Okay, so," you started. "We got to the restaurant, right? Dylan placed Sienna on his lap and started bouncing her up and down to make her laugh. He only forgot that I had fed her right before that, so before we knew it, she had thrown up all over his brand new suit. I started laughing hysterically and I might've peed myself because you know, I'm pregnant." 

Everyone burst out laughing and Dylan laughed along, his cheeks turning a faint shade of pink. 

"It's true," he said, chuckling. "I literally sat there with puke all over me. We went home so I could change and we ordered pizza instead. I know I should have probably brought fresh clothes with me because this wasn't the first time Sienna spit up on me." 

"And you shouldn't have bounced her up and down after she ate," you pointed out too, shifting uncomfortably in your seat at a stinging pain in your side. One of the babies was probably kicking you in the ribs or something. 

You had announced that you and Dylan were having twins on your social media once you were out of the first trimester. Dr Goodman had advised you to keep the pregnancy to yourselves for a little longer even though you wanted to tell the whole world. 

"Ouch," you involuntarily said as the stinging pain returned, stronger this time. 

"You okay?" Dylan asked. 

You nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. The babies are probably-" You cut yourself off as you let out a pained groan. "Okay, no, I'm not fine. Something's wrong," you said. 

"What's happening?" Holland asked, getting up to sit down next to you. 

"I don't know. Dyl, can you call Dr Goodman?" you asked, stretching out as far as possible in hopes of easing the pain, but it shot into your back as well. You had to bite down on your teeth to not scream out in pain.

"Okay, okay." Dylan rushed out his phone, nearly dropping it. He dialled your doctor's number and thankfully, she picked up after a few seconds. "Hi, Dr Goodman. Y/N's in pain. She thinks something is wrong." He listened to your doctor's reply before handing you the phone. "She wants to talk to you."