Amazing Life *Sequel To Infinty Series*

Amazing Life

Chapter 1

Third Persons POV

It has been three years since Ellie and Louis got married, three amazing years! They have one perfect little boy, Jacob, whom they refer to has Jake. Eliza and Niall have Arron, who is a year older than Jake, then of course there is Jamie and Will, Liam and Hayley’s twins whom are now five, and Liam and Hayley’s newest addition, Alexia, who is two, followed by Luke who is ten, and his ‘sister’ Destiny, who is just learning to walk with the help of her loving parents Zayn and Demi, and Harry and Lilith still have no little feet padding around their flat, as they say everyone else’s kids are enough for them!

It’s been three amazing years for this ludicrous crew, Ellie has two bestselling books, Eliza has her own reality dance show, Lilith is one of the worlds most wanted wedding photographers in the world, and Demi and Hayley still sing in Neon Lights, as for the guys, One Direction is still going strong and everyone seems to be perfectly happy.

I mean why wouldn’t they be? They have everything; the girls have the houses of their dreams, remarkable cars, miraculous jobs, and picture-perfect husbands!

But what happens when one person comes back into their lives, with a life goal to ruin them all, to get her revenge and make the Direction family pay for everything.

That’s when this ‘amazing life’ starts to seem not so… Amazing…