Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ellie’s POV

“The life of the party is here!” I yelled when Hayley walked in the door, Alexia on her hip, followed by Liam and the twins, who ran in and jumped on Louis, yelling ‘Uncle Lou’ and ‘Spin me!’

“This life of the party is about to pass out!” Hayley said, sitting on one of the bar stools before putting Alexia in the floor.

“Long day?” Eliza asks, cutting up a head of lettuce.

Hayley nods “Yeah, Simon wants us to go on tour, the only problem is, he also wants the lads to go on tour as well.”

My knife froze in my hand and I instantly stopped slicing pieces of bread.

“Yeah I know.” Lilith started from where she standing over the oven, stirring the spaghetti “Harry brought it up last week while we were on a date, it totally ruined the whole night for me! I mean, I know this is their job but I hate when he leaves, I feel so alone in that big ole house all by myself!”

“Then have a kid! Or better yet, take one of mind!” Hayley said in mock seriousness.

Last week, Harry told Lilith LAST WEEK, why am I JUST finding out about this?

“Do you remember how long their tour is?” I asked, trying to act like I knew

Eliza nodded “A whole year, six months then a break, then another six months.” She frowned

A year, a whole freaking year, leaving me alone for a WHOLE YEAR AND HE DIDN’T EVEN TELL ME

Do you know when they leave?” I asked, by this time I think the girls had gotten the hint that I didn’t know yet.

Demi answered “A month, I think.”

Just then Louis walked into the room, followed by the rest of the boys, they were all laughing.

I spun around, knife still in my hand, I tossed my hair over my shoulder and slowly started walking towards Louis.

“Louis Tomlinson!” I yelled, making everyone in the house fall silent.

“I cannot believe you! You’re leaving for another freaking tour in like a month and you don’t have the courtesy to tell me?” I scream, knife going up.

His eyes went wide, and they flickered back and forth from the knife in my hand to my eyes, practically begging to the put the knife now and talk like normal people.

It may have been three years, but I haven’t changed a bit.

“I love you?” He said, but it came out more like a question. I slammed the knife down onto the table and started running towards him, he let out a high pitch scream and started running up the staircase, jumping over random toys that were along the hall way.

“I can’t believe you wouldn’t tell me! I had to find out from my friends rather than my husband who is the one leaving!” I kept screaming.

“Ellie, just calm down, find your happy place and let’s talk about this like normal people, yeah?” He tried, the only thing keeping him apart from me was our bed, I was on my side, he was on his, and I was about ready to just jump across and strangle him

“Talk like normal people?” I asked, visibly relaxing, he followed my actions, letting his guard down.

Wrong move Tomlinson

I leaped across the bed and landed on top of him, pinning him to the carpet.

I was straddling him, I grabbing a pillow that had fallen off the bed and hit him in the face repeatedly

I don’t want to actually hurt him; I just want to get my point across

I stopped hitting him and stared into his eyes, waiting for an explanation as to why he hadn’t told me about the tour.

“Hey Ellie, remember the last time we were in this position?”

I growled and slammed the pillow back on his face a few more times, before quitting and sliding off of him.  I leaned back against the bed and pulled my knees up to my chest, letting my hair fall over my face, creating a curtain. I heard Louis slowly get up and crawl over to me; he gently pulled me over onto his lap and brushed my hair back with his fingers. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into the crook of his neck, taking in his scent.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about the tour, I didn’t want to tell you because we are trying our best to get out of it, I didn’t want to tell you just in case we ended up not having to go, it sounds stupid now, and I realize I should have just told you, I’m sorry you found out this way, please forgive me, love?”

I nodded silently, before placing my lip gently on his, he tried to deepen the kiss but I wouldn’t let him, I pulled away and he stared at me, confusion written across his perfect features.

I ran my thumb gradually across his jaw line and onto his chin before opening my mouth to speak.

“You seriously need to shave.” I smirked before standing up and walking back towards the staircase, shaking my hips a little more than normal.

I walked back into the kitchen and everyone’s eyes were on me, I grabbed the plates from the counter top and sat them on the table.

“So!” I started “Who is ready to eat?”