Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~

VERY IMPORTNAT (A/N) AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER YOU MUST READ IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14

Ellie’s POV

One Month Later

The cops told us that Harley was not Louis, and was a missing child from Bradford.

They still haven’t found Alyssa, or Jamie. Hayley and Liam are going crazy, Liam is depressed and Hayley, well, Hayley has her heart set on finding her daughter. She has hired three privet detectives, and has paid some of the police force to work around the clock.

I’m pretty sure they are both on the verge of breaking.

Lilith and Harry got their three children, Joshua, Adam and Riley Lynn, all beautiful and amazingly smart.

 Demi and Zayn have Destiny back, as well as Eliza and Niall having Aaron back, and we have Jake back.

Eliza is finally out of the hospital, but Paige will have to stay one and a half- to two more months, due to the fact she was born six months early. We still can’t believe Eliza was pregnant.

Everything seems almost back to normal in my amazing life, almost everything..

But I have a feeling it will never be completely back to normal.

No matter what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so, I know this was INSANELY short, and I apologize, BUUUUT.... This is THE END of Amazing Life!

Yeah, I know sucks right??? Well.

There is another book... And I will be posting it either tonight or tomorrow morning! So, yeah, you will understand all of this soon, I promise! Comment and VOTE! I want to know your thoughts!!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~