Chapter 1

Hi! This is my first story, hope you like! Be easy on me, I'm only 12😅

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy

Percy heard a drawling voice say,"Percy! Do you wanna go on a yacht with me? It's with all my mom's friends, models." He sighed. Leila again. Why can't she believe that he had a girlfriend?

"I'm sorry, I already have a girlfriend." He knew she wouldn't believe him.

She sighed. "Oh. Ok." Percy knew she didn't believe him.

He suddenly heard a shout. "Seaweed Brain!" I know that voice, he thought. Wait...

He turned around and said,"Annabeth?" Then crushed her in a hug.

"I missed you," Percy mumbled, and captured her lips in a kiss. He felt her smile against the kiss and was infinitely grateful that she was here. At least she could help him with those annoying girls.

There were gasps of astonishment, wolf whistles, and Leila said,"Wait, blondie. What do you think you're doing with MY boyfriend?"

Percy sighed, exasperated. "I just rejected you for the umpteenth time! You think I'm your boyfriend? No! This here, is Annabeth Chase, my girlfriend. So leave me alone, because you can't fight her! You'll never win!"

Leila huffed and stalked away. Percy grinned. "So, Wise Girl, why are you here?"

Annabeth laughed. "Seaweed Brain, I came to surprise my boyfriend! And also because of my architecture."

He smirked. "But you wanted me closer than you precious architecture, right?"

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "You're such a Seaweed Brain!"