Chapter 2

Hi, I didn't say this in my last chapter, I don't own PJO, Rock Riordan does!

Annabeth:Yeah, because you're a terrible writer.

Me:I'm a newbie! I hope you like my story, although Annabeth here doesn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth

Annabeth sighed. Percy could be such a goof! But she loved him for that anyways. He smiled, happy now that the disgusting sluts wouldn't ask him out anymore. But he didn't know how wrong he was. She predicted that they would try to break them up with the boys that were trying to hit on Annabeth and try to ask them up. She sighed. How would she survive this?

Percy chucked. "What's on your mind, wise girl?"

She looked at him in surprise. "How do you know?"

He smirked. "You always squint when you're thinking."

"Oh. I didn't know that. Um, you think that the sluts will leave us alone, right?" Annabeth didn't wait for him to reply. "I predict that they will try to break us up, instead. The boys trying to hit on me, and the disgusting sluts. And you know I'm almost always right."

"Almost always?" He teased me.

"Fine, always. You know that." I smirked.

"That's why I call you my wise girl. Now let's prove my friends wrong. They think you don't exist." He laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Do you want short updates more frequently, or long updates less frequently? I'll probably have it at the same frequency because I don't have a live, maybe a few a day. Some might be short pharagraphs, just wanted to let you know! And also, call me Rose. Get it? Flower gurl? Rose? Not funny, I know.

-Rose