Chapter 10

Annabeth POV

I rolled my eyes. "Just ignore those immature little six-year olds!"

Thunder boomed from the sky. "You know it's true!" I called up. The thunder died down. I snickered.

After a while, I called over Piper. "Hey, Piper. Can you charmspeak those two idiots and make them stop and come over here?"

"Sure thing," she said, and ran to the doors.

"Oh, and make sure to have your knife, just in case," I said. She nodded and opened the doors. She came back with a singed Percy and a soaked Thalia in tow. I rolled my eyes.

I checked all over his body for injuries(And not there, you pervs!). Piper checked Thalia, and they were fine, despite the fact that Percy had the hair on his arms singed off, and that Thalia was soaked.

I sighed, and gave the stage to Dumbledore. He told us to go to the Gryffindor table. The students were murmuring amongst themselves, wondering how much we have been through.

I laughed. They could never know. Dumbledore started talking about what we were allowed to do, and whatnot. I tuned him out.

I smiled at Percy; and we sat close together as we ate, so that our shoulders brushed. I loved Percy so much.(SQUEAL PERCABETH FANGIRL) I smiled and looked at him. He looked at me, and the leaned in. I loses my eyes as my lips met his. The kiss was passionate, gentle. It was like the first time all over again.

Harry POV

I gawked at the two kids shamelessly snogging. Almost the whole female population was glaring at Annabeth. I said almost, though. The select few who were happy with their boyfriends already, such as Ginny, Hermione, and Luna, weren't. Some males were glaring at Percy as well.

Suddenly, they parted, and went back to eating as if nothing had been happening. Nico gawked at them. "Wha-how-I-confused!"

Percy snickered. "An old trick of ours," he said smirking, as he nudged Annabeth.

She laughed so hard she fell on to the ground, and that got Percy laughing too. Soon enough, they were rolling on the floor laughing. How could someone even do that and not even feel embarassed? It mystified me. Maybe these Americans were more laid back. At the same time, the belted out,"BABY BLUE TUX!" and that got them laughing even harder.

Then, they pulled the same trick they had before. Annabeth and Percy were sitting and calmly eating as if nothing had happened. How-?

All of the sudden, Thalia started glaring at everyone. "What are you looking at?" she hissed. Students went back to their supper and started nervously talking to each other.

How the bloody hell did she get a reaction like that? You would think that being The Boy Who Lived would get a reaction, but no. She gets all of the attention. I bet I have gone through loads more than she had. I mean, look at them! There is no way they have gone through two wars. They could be intimidating, but that could be learned.

There is no being worse than Voldemort that exists, alive or dead. I bet they had not even seen anyone die. They had perfect families that cared for them. They were not adopted, their legal guardians do not hate them. I bet they are all just lying.

Annabeth POV

I saw Hermione whispering to Piper. What was so important that she had to say it to her sister? I am her best friend. Oh, wait. She would tell or ask me anything, but would never mention anything that hurt me.

"Hermione," I said gently. "I know that you are asking about Tar-tarta-tartarus." Percy stiffened next to me when he heard the name. I reassuringly rubbed my thumb over his knuckles. He slipped his arm around my waist. "Yes, we did fall into the Pit." Shock was written all over her features.

Harry's POV

What's with Hermione? She seems awestruck. There is no way that they awe her so much. I mean, They could not have gone through as much as me. Ok, I'm being repetitive here. Whatever. Hermione will come flocking back to me with everyone else when she realizes how lame these kids are.

Percy POV

I saw a bunch of girls staring at me. I wonder what that means...just kidding. I'm not that dumb...right? Wrong. Hence the nickname. I'm so super hot that everyone loves me! Right? Right? *No answer* Doesn't everyone love my humor? Whatever.

This place is so cool, but when Hermione mentioned Tartarus, I kind of just zoned out so that I wouldn't be reminded. Aren't I smart? I know, I'm not. Whatever.

Not like I'm gonna be studying here, or anything. I mean, I will, but I won't have to worry about failing 'cause I really won't care! We can do magic, which is so awesome! I only thought Hazel could do that...but now I can too! Yay!

I really missed Hermione. She was the only Aphrodite girl that didn't really care about her looks, after all, she did get Athena's blessing. And Aphrodite will hate Athena for a very long time because of it.

At least she is not focused on so called "Percabeth". It's Annabeth and my couple name. I mean, really? Are we that interesting? (A/N Yes you are, Percabeth!) Whatever.

***********

Ok, whew! That's done. I know that this is way overdue, guys! Athena0127 has been bugging me about this for eternity! Whatever. I want you to get ten more reads from the-wait-I have 691 reads! Thank you so much, guys! And an extra thanks to those who actually read what I was saying here. If you are not Athena0127 and have read this, I will dedicate the next chapter to you! It's just that Athena0127 is my sister, twin sister actually, for reals. Ok, that is all that you should know about my personal life. Toodles!