Chapter 7

Thalia brought us to a silver mini-van. "Artemis gave it to me as a good-bye gift for leaving the Hunters-"

"You left the hunters?!?!" Annabeth exploded. "Why?!?!"

"Well, you see, I have a certain crush on a certain someone..." Thalia said mysteriously.

"Was it a certain Death Breath we know?" I asked devilishly.

"Was it that obvious?" Thalia asked nervously.

"Erm, YAS." Annabeth said, excitedly. "I would be surprised if Artemis hadn't picked it up herself..."

Thalia laughed nervously. "Anyways, GIT IN THE D*MN CAR! YEE-HAW!"

We all laughed, then got in. Thalia surpassed all of the speed limits, and we got there in fifteen minutes. "Th-thalia," Annabeth managed. "You do know you surpassed the speed limit by at least thirty miles per hour, right?"

"D*mn right you are! Let's go!" Thalia yelled.

Annabeth winced. "Did anyone happen to give you-erm-coffee?"

"Yup!" Thalia confirmed and skipped to the Big House. We ran after her, both silently worrying about what she would do.

"Children," Chiron welcomed us. "I resent that!" Leo said.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Leo, no interruptions!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, ma'am," he said in a timid voice. I snickered. It was true that Annabeth COULD be terrifying.

"Children," Chiron started. "Centuries ago, the goddess Hecate blessed a few mortals that had helped her to be able to use magic. They evolved into the wizarding world. Their memories of the Gods have completely vanished, and we need you to remind them."

"Ok," I said. "Simple enough. Risk-free. Can we get harmed by these wizards?"

"You are immune to their magic, as yours is much more powerful. They are quite weak, compared to you. You need to teach them to remember how they got their powers." Chiron reminded us.

"When do we leave?" I asked. "And does my mom know about this?"

"You leave in an ten minutes, your bags are already packed, and yes, your mom knows about this. Nico will be shadow-traveling you there."

"Ok. Who is coming?" I asked.

"Thalia, Nico, and the Seven. Jason, Frank, and Hazel are on their way." Chiron said.